The Best Basics for Basically the Best Fall Ever

 SHOP THE POST








 TOP //  PANTS // SHOES // BAG // CRISS CROSS RING // SUNNIES // EARRINGS

PC: Sarah Sweeney

It's Fall ya'll. I can't stop saying it. If there is a time of year that I try to slow down and enjoy the moments, this is the one. I look forward to cool mornings and evenings, falling leaves and family outings all Summer long and so I try not to let the season pass me by. If there is a choice between making dinner and hitting the pumpkin patch for an hour, I'm trying to choose the patch. If there is a choice between Saturday chores and apple picking, apple picking wins. In Missouri we always get some kind of Fall, but it can be fleeting. Suddenly it will be Thanksgiving, freezing, dark and the leaves will all be gone. So doggone it I'm going to live it up for my favorite few weeks of the year.

So far we have:
 Go apple picking.
Have a bonfire and make s'mores.
Take a scenic hike.
Watch a Halloween movie.
Go to a pumpkin patch.
Decorate for fall.
Attend a hometown football game.
Go into Bath and Body Works and buy a fall candle.
Buy mums for the front porch.
Host/Attend a fall craft night.
Drink apple cider.
Buy a cozy sweater.
Take a lantern walk at night as a family.
Eat an apple cider donut.
Buy pumpkin spice creamer and put in coffee or Pero.
Take fall photos.
Visit the county fair.
Have an outdoor move night.
Make candy apples.
Donate to a food bank.
Buy fall nail polish colors.

(Find my full Fall bucket list here.)

And what makes all these Fall outings super easy and photo ready? Having the right outfit of course. Today's outfits is a super easy option for any Fall outing. Just add a military jacket or a camo jacket for an extra layer of goodness.

TODAY'S OUTFIT INFO:
Sweater: super soft, fits big, I'm wearing an XS. Definitely recommend. It washes well and is a great staple.
Jeans: These are one of my favorite pairs of distressed denim. They always look good, have the perfect amount of stretch and have a great wash. Totally recommend as an investment pair. Fit is TTS.
Boots: Love the perforation. I don't wear socks with them for those asking. They fit TTS and are definitely comfy.

I'm linking some more options below for other great Fall basics that I have and love!



Comments

Popular Posts