My Favorite Gifts to Give

Our October has been full of so many fun and busy events. We have three weddings to attend (one of them is my brother's!) and lots of babies due this month too! We also have two of our boys' birthdays in October and then of course, Halloween so it's a full month of gifting, cards, and occasions to celebrate! Today I've partnered with Nordstrom to talk about some of my favorite go-to gifts to give for weddings, new babies and in general!

Go-to Gifting ideas from One Little Momma- Kilee Nickels
SHOP THIS POST


I love gifting nice things that I have and enjoy myself but are also at great price points. For weddings, birthdays and even house warming gifts, one of my favorite things to give is this blanket. I have at least six of them myself and they are the best throw! My kids each have one to snuggle with on the couch or in our reading nook. So, they make great gifts for kiddos too! They are a great price, come in so many colors, and they wash up really well! They don't shed or pill and they hold their color. I highly recommend them!

Another gift I love to give is a great candle. This season my favorite is this one from Capri Blue, but I also love the Volcano scent year round. A quality candle is a great gift for any occasion and Nordstrom has a great selection of both pretty and great smelling candles.

Nordstrom Gift Giving Ideas

Another item that I love and love to gift is a letterboard. I have several at my house and my kids love to change out the phrases. They make a great housewarming gift, wedding gift or baby gift. This little one is the size we used in photos at the hospital when Rush was born. They come in all sizes and really add a little bit of fun and character to a room.

Letterboard gift giving idea.

Gift cards and a pretty greeting card are another easy last-minute gift for any upcoming celebration. I love to have a stack of both in my office drawer so that if something comes up or I forget, I know I still have something nice to give without stressing about running to the store to find something. Nordstrom gift cards always feel luxurious to receive and are perfect for baby showers, weddings and birthdays too!

I've linked some of my favorite wedding gifts below. I love both of the throws and that wooden bowl so much!

The Best Wedding Gifts



I've linked all of my favorite baby items from Nordstrom below. This blanket is the BEST and so are...

The Best Baby Shower Gifts



The Best Hostess Gifts



Thanks to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post. As always, all purchases and styling were done by yours truly!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts