My Favorite Places to Shop for Boys Clothing

When I found out I was having my first boy, I can say that I wasn't very excited about the idea of dressing a boy. I thought the girls were the only ones with cute clothes, shoes and accessories, but I quickly found out how far that is from the truth. There are so many cute (and cool) clothes for boys and the boy's clothing category has grown so much even since Easton was born 9 years ago. 

Favorite places to shop for boys clothing from One little momma.
SHOP THE POST



Where to shop for boys - easton nickels
Baby Boy Clothing. Rush Nickels. Cleft Lip Baby.
Llama Fleece Sweatshirt // Fleece Sweatpants // Freshly Picked Moccasin

While I was pregnant with Easton I worked at GAP Kids and fell in love with their baby clothes. I loved seeing all the new arrivals and most of my paycheck went to using my discount there. And I still love them. Easton wore almost all Baby Gap as a baby, but as he got older, I stopped working there and we had more kids, I expanded to Old Navy and a few other places. We've found places that really work for passing clothing down (super great quality) and others that work for needing something new and cute in a pinch. I've got a great list and current faves from those places below!

GAP- I love GAP for classic pieces and for their quality. Almost all of their clothing lasts really well and can be passed down to siblings. We always buy their white button ups for Sunday clothes and their white under tees. I also love their sweaters and jeans.

Old Navy- Old Navy is one of my go-to's for Summer clothes and trendy items for the boys. You can always catch a sale and their clothes are cute and easy to mix and match.

H&M- H&M kids clothes are really affordable and very trendy. I especially love their baby items. I do think their sizing runs big and you can get free shipping once you hit a certain threshold.

Nordstrom- I've been buying more for my kids from Nordstrom and I usually stick to the brands we love. Tucker & Tate is one my favorites for more affordable and cute clothes in little and big sizes. We also love Under Armor, Tea Collection and Nike. We buy our favorite underwear from Nordstrom and I frequently shop their kids sale section. 

Target- I don't have a lot of luck for the big boys at Target, but I love to shop in their toddler and baby section. Rush is always getting new things from there! Also check the Cartwheel app for deals on kids clothing sections. 

Abercrombie Kids- This brand is definitely one of our favorites. The sizing starts at 3-4 and runs true to size. The quality is REALLY GOOD and we also love their denim. Their jeans come in multiple cuts and many of them have stretch. They have frequent sales and it's worth signing up for their perks program. It notifies you with emails about sales and your points add up to store credit. 

OshKosh/Carters- This is one place that works well to shop for family picture outfits. The clothing in all of the sections coordinate and there are some pretty on-trend and grown-up looking options for little and big boys. There are often coupons online for at least 20% off so browse for those before you shop or go into the store. 

Zara- Did you know Zara sells kids clothes? They are really reasonably priced and very on trend. I especially love their baby section and their kids' shoes!

CrewCuts- I love to browse for CrewCuts at Nordstrom, but I'll also look on jcrew.com or at J.Crew Factory- especially if they're having sales! I love their style and fit seems to be TTS. Their quality is really good as well. 

JCPenney- My mom always shopped at JCPenney for my brothers and now I know why! You can find so many deals there, especially online. My boys love all of their graphic tees and I like that they carry brands like Levis

I don't have girls, but if I did, I think I'd shop at all of these same places! You can't beat the prices, the quality and the cute pieces for great boys and girls clothing! Check out some of my current favorite pieces for my boys below. 


Comments

Popular Posts