This Week on OLM- Goodbye September

It's hard to believe that September is over, but I can't complain! It's been a great month and there are many things to look forward to this month. In September we were busy! Easton, Kesler and Knox started soccer and let me tell you going from no practices or games to three of each, every week has been no small feat! At Nickel & Suede we sold and shipped a record number of orders in one day and they started framing our new offices. We move in to our new offices and production space in January and I just can't wait! Fall has been busy and fun and stretching so far and I can't wait to see what else it brings!

TOP // JEANS // SHOES // HAT // EARRINGS // TOTE

SHOP THE POST



 TOP // JEANS // SHOES
 LACE TOP // PANTS // SHOES
 TOP // PANTS // SHOES
JEAN JACKET // SWEATER // JEANS // SHOES // EARRINGS
FLEECE PULLOVER // JEANS // BACKPACK // STUD EARRINGS // SUNNIES // BABY TOP // BABY PANTS // BABY SHOES
Have you downloaded the Liketoknow.it app yet? I upload lots of outfits there and they are super easy to shop because all the pictures and links are in one place. Think of it as a shopping app so that Instagram can stay a place for cute pics. Scroll IG for pics, open the Liketoknow.it app to shop. All the outfits I share on Instagram are in the Liketoknow.it app and you can even follow me there. You can shop my outfits and even save items to a favorites folder to shop later.

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts