This Week on OLM- Onward and Upward

It's always a whirlwind of a week when you come off a trip, and this week has been no exception. Soren and I were fortunate to attend the Inc 5000 Conference in San Antonio last week/weekend and had an incredible time. Nickel & Suede was named 127th on the list of 5000 fastest growing companies in the United States and so we went to the conference to learn and to celebrate with the other businesses. 

And boy did we learn! We learned so much and came back with a lot of new ideas and motivation, not to mention catch up on all of the things we missed at home! Thankfully Soren's mom helped with Easton, Kesler and Knox and another friend watched Baker and Rush. The boys did great while we were gone, and we were so happy to all be reunited! 

SHOP THE POST


 Quilted Sherpa Jacket (wearing size small) // Topshop Rollback Tee (wearing size small) // 
Quilted Sherpa Jacket (wearing size small) // Topshop Rollback Tee (wearing size small) // 
Topshop Lion Sweatshirt (wearing size small) // Meanswear Pants (wearing size small but run big so could have worn XS) // Vince Camuto Block Heel Bootie // Blank Canvas Nova Leather Earrings // Turquoise Ring
Topshop Lion Sweatshirt (wearing size small) // Meanswear Pants (wearing size small but run big so could have worn XS) // Vince Camuto Block Heel Bootie // Blank Canvas Nova Leather Earrings
Lace Long Sleeve Top (wearing size XS) // Velvet Pleated Skirt (wearing size small) // 
Lace Long Sleeve Top (wearing size XS) // Silver Cork Leather Earrings (wearing size large)
Express Geo Print Cover-up (wearing size XS, fits over-sized) // Madewell Ex-boyfriend Tee (wearing size small) // Topshop Leigh Jeans // Birkenstock Sandal 
Express Geo Print Cover-up (wearing size XS, fits over-sized) // Topshop Rollback Tee (wearing size small) // Topshop Leigh Jeans // Jeffrey Campbell Cromwell Suede Booties // The Paco Fedora
 Express Geo Print Cover-up (wearing size XS, fits over-sized) // Topshop Rollback Tee 
(wearing size small) // Jeffrey Campbell Cromwell Suede Booties // The Paco Fedora // 
Faux Sherling Jacket // Leopard Leather Earrings // Men's Patagonia Sweater


I'm definitely going to be in big idea mode for the next few weeks and months and it's exciting, scary, overwhelming... all the things. I do just feel so fortunate to have the freedom I have in my job and life to pursue what excites me. I'm feeling more confident than ever, and yet also totally humbled by what I don't know. 


But learning new things, always improving, trying to inspire and uplift are all what I love about my job(s). I'm so thankful for all of my 35+ employees that trust what we are doing and are helping us do it. I'm so thankful for you who read and follow and lift us up! I may blog a lot about fashion, but thank you for being with me in so many more ways. I've got a lot to learn and can't wait to see what the future brings!

I hope your week is off to a great start and that your job, family, goals, happiness is moving in an upward and exciting direction too! It's never to late to make a step in that direction- Tuesdays are a great day to start new things. :)

Shop and pin recent outfits this month from today's post and get instant daily outfit deets by following me in the LiketoKnow.it app.
 

Comments

  1. I absolutely love your hair!!! You are beautiful!! Getting mine cut next week and have been staring at your pics! Trying to locate your hair styling videos!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet! I do have a hair tutorial on my IG highlight video here: https://www.instagram.com/stories/highlights/17912076709104287/

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts