A Sale to Be Thankful For

It's Black Friday guys! I hope you had a wonderful Thanksgiving and now that we're all full of rolls and pie and all good things, it's time to shop! We gave all our employees the day off at work, so I'm declaring this a no work- all shopping kind of day. If you are like you me you can't resist buying yourself a few things in the mix of all of the Christmas shopping, so I'm here to help you with both. I'm partnering with Abercrombie today to share the best deals at one of my favorite places to shop for Soren, the kids, and myself!

Kilee Nickels from One Little Momma wearing Abercrombie

SHOP THE POST



Today there are so many great sales happening, but Abercrombie never disappoints. Black Friday is the day to shop for easy gifts, kid's jammies and Christmas outfits, your holiday outfit and some new picture clothes for Dad! And if you need a new coat or some new jeans, these are deals you just can't pass on. 

Abercrombie Faux Fur Hooded Puffer - One Little Momma

Winter Coat Recommendations from Kilee Nickels

Winter Style - One Little Momma

Abercrombie Faux Fur Hooded Puffer

Nickel and Suede Silver Lining Leather Earrings - Kilee Nickels

Abercrombie & Fitch Lofty Puff Sleeve Crew Sweater

Jeffrey Campbell Cromwell Cutout Western Boot

Abercrombie & Fitch Distressed Denim Jeans - OLM

Today's outfit features several of my favorite things to buy from Abercrombie. I love their jeans and always buy their low rise skinnies in a variety of washes. They have great stretch and fit and the washes and distressing looks very high end at a great price. Today jeans are only $39 and you can scroll down to see a few of my faves.

I also love my Abercrombie sweaters. I almost always wear size small which is slightly sizing up for me. In most cases you can size up for the best fit. This sweater has a really pretty knit and comes in several colors. It does have a little bit of wool so if you are sensitive to wool I'd recommend this one or this one instead. 

This season my go-to coat is this puffer from Abercrombie. It's very warm and a really great weight. The fur is removable and it has four front pockets, two that are on top and two that are side pockets. I love that it comes in so many colors and today it's on sale for $90.

Abercrombie & Fitch Black Friday Shopping
Today Abercrombie is offering 50% off the entire store and I'm sharing many of my favorites below.
FOR YOU



FOR YOUR GIRLFRIENDS



FOR YOUR HUBBY


FOR YOUR KIDS

Comments

Popular Posts