All the Leopard

It's no secret that leopard is trending heavily this season. I'm always in favor of a good leopard print, but this year leopard print is back and bigger than ever. How should you wear it? What options are out there you say? Look no further. I'm here to recommend some great leopard tops, bottoms, accessories and more for you today! Sandy from Sandy a la Mode, Audrey from Putting me Together and I are working together to share ALL THE LEOPARD.


SHOP THE POST




1. Leopard Print SweaterRecently I decided to try my hand at styling multiple leopard prints at once. And it actually came together pretty well! I paired this top with a pair of leopard flats, black jeans and some neutral earrings. The scale of the print was different between the shoes and the sweater and that definitely helped. Sandy's favorite leopard sweater is this one for under $20!
2. Leopard Print Skirt- This skirt is currently 40% off with code WORKIT and you can get it in sizes regular, petite, plus, and tall!
3. Leopard Print Clutch- A leopard clutch is another way to add pattern to your wardrobe. I also like this one and this one.
4. Leopard Print Vest- This outfit would work fine without the vest, but the vest takes it to another level. It adds an extra layer of interest and style to more of your basics.
5. Leopard Print Scarf- I love scarves, especially in the Fall. I almost always have one with me because it's like a mini-blanket. They make great accessories and keep me warm.

6. Leopard Print Coat- I'd be thrilled to rock this much leopard at once, but for the most part wouldn't recommend it. A leopard coat as a great statement coat this year though? HIGHLY RECOMMEND.


7. Leopard Print Flats- Flats are always easy. Make sure these fit well and stay on your feet and you'll wear them all the time!


 8. Leopard Print Leather Earrings- These earrings add a pop of pattern to an outfit and work well to do some pattern mixing too. Wear them with your stripes, your camo jacket, your solid sweater, your graphic tee- it all works! The only thing I wouldn't pair them with is more leopard/cheetah.


9. Leopard Print Boots- Leopard is the print that just won't quit. I still love, love, love it. Keep these leopard boots on rotation. They are so fun!

You can shop more of my leopard picks below!

 

Comments

  1. Great post, leopard print is one of my favorites! Who is the tan tote by?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's from Nordstroms- the reversible faux leather tote and wrislet
      http://bit.ly/2QIT5dG

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts