Nordstrom Black Friday

Happy Black Friday friends! I hope you got some sleep and weren't out all-night shopping because online shopping is where it's at this weekend. We had a great Thanksgiving yesterday with the kids and my parents and did a lot of relaxing. Rush is learning how to walk right now (he's so close!) so we spent most of the day cheering him on as he toddled about. It was too much fun! This morning is all about shopping and buying gifts, and today I'm collaborating with Nordstrom to share the best of Nordstrom's Black Friday Sale with you!

Nordstrom Black Friday Sales - Kilee Nickels and Rush Nickels
SHOP THE POST




Cleft Baby Rush Style with One Little Momma

KUT from the Kloth Diana Stretch Corduroy Skinny Pants - Kilee Nickels


How to style Ugg Boots - One Little Momma

Cleft Lip and Palette Baby - Rush Nickels

Nordstrom Baby Cozy Bear Hoodie Jacket - OLM

Black Friday Deals from One Little Momma

UGG® Daelynn Boot
ASTR the Label Wrap Front Sweater // KUT from the Kloth Diana Stretch Corduroy Skinny Pants // UGG® Daelynn Boot // Crossover Ring // Nordstrom Baby Cozy Bear Hoodie Jacket // Tucker + Tate Fleece Baby Sweatpants // Freshly Picked Classic Moccasin
Everything I'm wearing today is on sale from Nordstrom and I love it all! Many of my favorite items from Nordstrom this Fall are now on sale and today's prices are as good as they get! You also can't beat the free shipping both ways and the pick-up in store option that Nordstrom offers. I'm planning on scouring the site even more today for gifts for my family, friends and employees because so many different categories are on sale. I'll be sure to share many of them below and on Facebook today. 

Outfit details from today...

SWEATER: This sweater is similar to one I had last year, and it sold out super-fast. I love the wrap front and it comes in several colors. It does run a little big too- I'm wearing XS. I wore it over a dress on Sunday and then a tank today. It's really versatile!

PANTS: These corduroys are on sale for such a good price and I love the color. They are a skinny leg fit and fit TTS. I love that they are comfy enough to wear around the house but can also be dressed up!

BOOTS: These Uggs are my favorite of the sale. I love the leather bow detail and the classic color and style. These do fit TTS- but if in doubt size up. These would be a great gift for mom, sister, daughter or yourself. 

If you are on the hunt for some new denim for you right now, I have this blue pair and this black pair. They both fit really well, and this sale is the time to snag them. They are pricey, but they feel really great and will last a long time. Both pairs fit TTS. 

There are also so many good deals on brands like Madewell, J Crew, Leith and more going on right now. Scroll down to see all my Black Friday Nordstrom picks for kids, men and women below.

KIDS PICKS



MENS PICKS




WOMENS  PICKS


To shop more Black Friday deals check out this post! What are you shopping for today? Do you have a gift list ready to go?

Comments

Popular Posts