Hot Pink Holidays

If you've followed me for any amount of time you know I like to spin things my own way. I rarely dress traditionally because my life is never traditional! I don't go to work from 9-5 in an office so my "work attire" is a mix of dressy and casual. I also don't have many fancy holiday parties or get together's to attend this season. I'm planning our company party and the dress code will be casual with flair. Today's outfit definitely fits that bill. It's comfortable and easy but it's got fun accessories that mix things up. Today I'm partnering with Nordstrom to share some affordable casual pieces to pair with some bright shoes to make getting dressed fun this month!


 SHOP THE POST










First, I challenge you to add some fuchsia to your holiday color scheme this year. Don't be afraid to add a little pink to your outfits this season. It pairs well with all of the neutrals and it will definitely set you apart. Try something outside of the normal traditional red and green. For an even dressier look add some big gold accessories and a bling-y clutch.
 
Second, I do wear sandals year round for dressy occasions. I love a dressy sandal and dressy events are rarely outside in the winter. So, if you are saying to yourself- those are cute but it's too cold to wear them. Stop. Your toes can handle a brisk walk into the party or dinner. They really can! :) And if they can't, I've also found some pink boots and heels for you too. :)
I love outfits that make me feel like myself (i.e.: comfortable) and also make me feel cute. A well fitting sweater, a great pair of dark jeans and shoes that really wow is definitely one formula for just that. 
Here are some fit and item details about today's outfit:
SWEATER: This sweater was an instant yes. I love the multi-color brown color and the material is very soft. It fits TTS and I got size XS. It does look a tiny bit boxy, but once it's on it's hard to tell. I also love the price on this one.
JEANS: These jeans are so soft and the wash is great. They do fit TTS and they are the perfect length- especially with heels like these. (I'm 5'7" for reference.) They are under $40!
SHOES: These shoes fit a little on the small side, but I didn't size up. My normal size fits just right. They don't rub and are comfortable enough to wear all day for normal activity.
Below are more pink shoe and sweater options. 



Thank you Nordstrom for sponsoring this post. As always, all purchasing and styling were done by yours truly!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts