OLM Holiday Gift Guide for Her

I don't know about you, but gift giving is one of my favorite parts of Christmas. I love to give a good gift, and I have so much fun picking out presents. But I'm not going to lie, I love receiving a good gift too. Today I've rounded up 30 of my favorite items that I already have and love or that I have on my list this year too. Feel free to give this list to your hubby, your mom, or anyone in your family so that you get what you want under the tree this year too!

Holiday Gift Guide for Her - Gifts She Will Love - Recommended by One Little Momma

SHOP THE POST




1. Sprocket Portable Photo Printer - I've had this printer on my list for the last two years and this weekend I finally ordered it for myself! I snagged it on sale and I can't wait to try it out. 

2. Wallet- This is my favorite wallet style and I love it so much that I've given it as a gift several times. This style is easy to open, has all of the slots you need for cards, cash and change, and it's just the right size. I also love the outside card pocket for your most used cards.

3. Perfume - This is my daily perfume. I just love the smell and I usually get the holiday set for Christmas. It's a great deal for so many things!
Giorgio Armani Perfume Gift Set
4. Ghd Flat Iron- My flat iron is my go-to hair tool. I used it for almost every style and the 1" is my size. This one is a great one. 

5. Sweatshirt/Fleece- I pretty much live in sweatshirts and fleece tops in the Winter. This one is so soft and you can wear it to the gym or to Target.

6. Sweater- You can't go wrong with a new sweater. I love this neutral sweater and it's a great price too. I wear a size small and have worn this one so many times already. 

7. UGGs- You can bet from November to March I'll be in UGGs at home. They are such a luxury and the real thing is a great gift. I love this pair so much!

8. Instax Instant Camera- I got this camera a few years ago and we've had tons of fun with it. My kids love to use it and I love that we can instantly display our pics. This one is a really fun gift!

9. Makeup Palette- This is my favorite eye shadow palette of all time. It has all of the right colors for any complexion. 100% worth it. You can also grab my favorite blush here, lip gloss here and brow pencil here.

10. Blanket- I've talk and talked about these blankets. They are the best! They wash up so well and come in so many colors. I'll definitely be gifting these this year.

11. Nickel & Suede Earrings and Accessories- Of course these had to make the list. They are the best gift. I wear size large, but recommend gifting size medium. My favorites to give are Gala Gold, Gold Cork, London Tan Cut-Outs and Cheetah Cork Gems. This gift set is a great idea too!

12. New Book- I'm all about self help and self improvement boots and this one is my current read. If you haven't read any of Brene Brown's books I highly recommend them!

Brene Brown - Dare to Lead

13. Magazine Subscription- A new magazine is one of my favorite treats. I would love a subscription to InStyle, Real Simple, Glamour and Magnolia

14. KitchenAid Stand Mixer- My KitchenAid is definitely one of my favorite appliances. And this year they came out with this special edition one! I'm obsessed. 
KitchenAid Stand Mixer Special Edition

15. Echo Dot with Alexa- This is a gift we got for my mom this year and she loves it! I definitely want to get one for our house!

16. Phone Stand- I'm on the hunt for office decor for our new space and this little desk plant/phone stand is so cute!

Cute Phone Stand

17. Fiddle Leaf Fig Tree- I love these trees but the real ones are pretty temperamental. Fake ones are the way to go!

18. Notebook, Pens, List Maker- I'm always a sucker for a new notepad and new pens. These are all my faves- and I love getting more no matter how many I have.

19. Kiehls Body Set- This brand is my very favorite for lotion and anything of the sort. It works so well. Kiehls is always a welcome gift.

20. Nice Jeans- I just picked up these AG jeans and they are SO GOOD. The high rise doesn't even feel high and they have the perfect amount of stretch, hold you in and the wash is so cute. Fit TTS.

21. Boot- Most of the year I live in sneakers and in the Winter I switch to boots. These are the perfect blend of both!

22. Hat- I love a cute beanie. I bought several of these as gifts this year- and one for me!

23. Bag- This tote is a classic. Every girl's dream.

24. Leggings- My favorite leggings. They are shockingly well fitting and flattering. They just are the best. Thick, suck you in, don't wear out. 

25. Cozy Socks- These socks are good! They've held up, super cozy and are perfect to wear with boots. They're from Amazon. 4 pairs for only $19.99!

Cozy Socks
26. Cute Sneakers- Cute shoes that feel great go a long way. These sneakers have been my go-to recently and they fit the bill. They are lightweight, comfy, and a great price. I have the green and would warn you that they do fit small. 

27. Candle- Can't say it enough- I love our N&S holiday candle. It's literally the best.

28. Cute PJs- I've upped my pj game this year and it feels so good. I love having cute pjs to wear and so will you!

29. Dainty Necklaces- I love an easy layering necklaces and this one happens to be sterling silver. This is a unique one too.

30. Personalized Bracelets- My mom bracelets from Pineapple Bling on Etsy are my favorite. I wear them on every trip I go on.

Oily Pineapple Personalized Bracelets

I hope these gift ideas give you some new ideas for the women in your life- or for your own list! I highly recommend them all of them! I'd love to hear your ideas too! What's on your list this year? What are you gifting?

Comments

  1. #5...it links to one of the NS sweatshirts...what is the link to the zip up that is pictured? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry It's The North Face Furry Fleece Jacket. It's sold out in my color but here's the link: http://bit.ly/2QsvlP6

      Delete
  2. Hi Kilee! For the bracelets, what stones/beads did you use? Love the look of yours but couldn't find them listed on the Pineapple Bling Etsy page.

    Thanks so much! Love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts