Dainty Details and Some Valentine's Day Inspo

Happy Tuesday everyone! If your weather is like mine it's been a pretty gloomy last few weeks. I'm someone who needs sunshine and things to look forward to, so the gray days are really adding up around here and it's not good! I've got a work trip this week to somewhere warmer and then next week Soren and I are headed to New York City for a quick trip. It will be the best shot we have at celebrating Valentine's Day and we've made some fun plans that I'm looking forward to so good things are on the horizon! 

I've got Valentine's Day on my mind and on the blog today! If you've been reading and shopping my recommendations over the last few months, you know I've added JCPenney to the list of retailers that I shop and recommend. Every time I shop there, I find great items at great price points. Today I've partnered with them again to share more goodies- this time talking jewelry. Valentine.s Day is just around the corner and I've found some great dainty rings and necklaces to add to your date night outfits, hint to your hubby or gift yourself. Not to mention this whole outfit!

SHOP THE POST













 SILVER TREASURES CLEAR ROUND PENDANT NECKLACE // CUBIC ZIRCONIA STERLING SILVER TRIPLE V RING // ANA CROCHET SPLIT NECK TOP // UNIONBAY CAYLEE SOLID SOFT SATEEN JOGGER // QUPID CASHMERE 57 HEELED SANDALS
We usually stay in on Valentine's Day itself- things get so crowded and this year it's on a weeknight! But we do like to get out on a date and this outfit is something that I *hope* I can wear. (I won't be wearing this on our NYC trip... except maybe the shoes and the jewelry. They are pretty fierce!) Things need to warm up a smidge for the rest of this outfit- but a girl can dream! And I do love a white blouse, joggers and a great heel. 
 
BLOUSE: This one runs big so size down- and definitely wear a white tee or tank under it. It's very sheer. 
PANTS: These are juniors, so they fit a little small. Size up if you are in between sizes. They are a /nice almost sateen fabric so they really can dress up or down. 
SHOES: These shoes are surprisingly comfortable. They feel better than any others I have that are a similar style. I love the print and they are a great price. 
ARROW NECKLACE & FEATHER NECKLACE: Both are Sterling Silver. They layer well together like I've shown above.
 
RING: Fits TTS. Love that it's Sterling Silver and such a great design. Super edgy and eye catching.
You can shop my other JCPenney jewelry faves below!

As always, thanks to JCPenney for sponsoring this post- all wardrobe items were chosen by me.

Comments

  1. Got the joggers today! Will be perfect and versatile for upcoming trip! Very comfy!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts