Nickel & Suede The Rise and Shine Collection

Today I've got new arrivals to share from Nickel and Suede and I'd be lying if I said I haven't been counting down the days. I typically don't wear new releases until they are out, but I've made an exception with a few of these new pieces. I couldn't help myself!! Today our Rise and Shine Collection hit the site and it is everything your Winter dreams are made of! You'll want to just go ahead and 'ADD ALL' to cart because these pieces are new and fresh and so so pretty!

  
  SHOP THE POST





SPOTTED CORK LEATHER EARRINGS



SILVER LEAF DISC STATEMENT LEATHER EARRINGS
 

 



  SIGNATURE GOLD STUDS (coming back soon!)  // SCOUT EAR CUFF

   SIGNATURE SILVER STUDS (coming back soon!)  // STACKED EAR CUFF

The Rise and Shine Collection: 

Spotted Cork- This Dalmation print was something I dreamt up months ago and I'm so happy to see it come to life. This is THE animal print you need in your life. I've been wearing mine with everything!

Silver Leaf Disc Statement- It's finally here! The silver version of our best selling Disc Statement Earring is here and you'll want to snag it now. This one is great for everyday or for dressy occasions. 

Baltic Row- Our newest texture and our newest navy!

Cheetah Cork- Your favorite Cheetah Cork leather now comes in the teardrop shape!

Lilac Mist Cord- This purpley-pink is the prettiest pastel. I love, love, love this soft color!

White Cork- is back! White Cork is back in stock and it's the staple you may not have yet. 

Rise & Shine Essentials Leather Earring Set: Need them all? This set is for you!


Earring of the month: Heather Knit- This muted purple knit leather is on sale all month long and goes well with so many neutrals and muted Winter hues.


Shop all of our new arrivals below and here. Leave a comment letting me know what items you are most excited about!








Comments

  1. The Rise and Shine earring set just happened to fall into my cart as soon as I opened the email. #oops #sorrynotsorry. Can’t wait to wear them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts