Sweaters and High-Waisted Denim Outfit Refresh

Happy January friends! I don't know about you but I'm slowly... slowly recovering from December. It was a big month- high energy, and very little downtime. This month I'm trying to go a little slower and hoping that a more even pace will be the key to my reset- until we actually escape on vacation next month! January always feels a little bit like no-man's land to me. What to do? What to wear? What to look forward to next? I think I spent Dec 25th to now in sweats as often as possible, but I've been working on ways to get dressed and feel inspired during the Winter months. Today I'm sharing a look from Abercrombie that I'll use to share a few ideas for adding a little energy into your January outfits. 

Sweaters and High-Waisted Denim Outfit - One Little Momma
 SHOP THIS POST




January Outfit - Kilee Nickels

Try something new in Janaury - One Little Momma

Abercrombie & Fitch Pom Beanie

Abercrombie & Fitch Reversible Bobble Sweater

Abercrombie & Fitch High Rise Ankle Jeans

A pop of Spring color - Kilee Nickels

Abercrombie & Fitch Soludos Tall Wedge Sandal

Oatmeal Color Sweater - One Little Momma

Nickel and Suede Leopard Leather Earrings
POM BEANIE // REVERSIBLE BOBBLE SWEATER // HIGH RISE ANKLE JEANS // SOLUDOS TALL WEDGE SANDAL // LEOPARD LEATHER EARRINGS // SUNNIES // TURQUOISE STATEMENT RING

While January might typically be all about resolutions, I like the idea of using it to try something new! Trying one or two new things is an easy way to feel fresh and I think it even provides a small (or large) dose of happiness! Here are a few ways to refresh your January wardrobe and add some pep to your step this month!

1. A fun beanie. Let's face it January is a cold one, but if you are going to wear a hat, make it a bright or patterned beanie. I love these lilac and leopard pom beanies from Abercrombie for a shot of color or pattern.

2. A pop of a Spring color. You can do this with anything. Wear a fun colored hat, sweatersneakers, or even coat! Right now, lilac and bright blue have been color's I'm drawn to.

3. Fun denim. I've been all about the cool hem details this last year and I love that this trend has stuck around. Abercrombie denim is some of my favorite because the price, the cut and the quality are just right. These are the first pair of high-waisted denim I've tried from Abercrombie and I love them! They are actually comfortable (even when you sit down) because they have a lot of stretch. They fit true to size and come in lots of washes. 

4. A fresh neutral sweater. I was instantly drawn to this sweater (and every other oatmeal color sweater I see right now!), but this one is even better because it's reversible. You can wear it with the wrap detail in the front or the back! Fun right? Oatmeal is a great color to pair with all the brights I'm loving right now, and you'll wear it over and over and over. 

5.  A fun lip color. Mix up your makeup routine with a pink or even slightly lilac lip color!

6. Spring shoes. Sometimes you get a dry or even slightly warm day during these Winter months. I'm all about breaking out some closed-toe Spring shoes every once and a while. These wedges have been my go-to since last Spring and I think you can even wear them with a sweater! 

Abercrombie has some great sales happening right now including 60-70% off of sale items + an extra 20% off! Take a look at their new arrivals right now too. They have quite a few warm weather options if you have any vacations coming up- and I've got my eye on few things like this swimsuit, this sweater which is on sale, and this suit too!

Here are a few of my favorite finds:


Comments

Popular Posts