Nickel & Suede Born To Bloom- February New Arrivals

It's been a long Winter folks. I'm sure I don't have to tell that to any of you, but we're a little tired of it over here. I'm ready for Spring and I'm more than ready for today's Nickel & Suede new arrivals. We've got a brand-new style that I've been dying to share (and wear) plus a restock of recent best sellers! It's beginning to look like Spring and some new accessories are just the way to signal "IT'S TIME" to Mother Nature. 

SHOP THE POST



DOVE GRAY BLOSSOM LEATHER EARRINGS





Black LunaMeet the Luna! This gorgeous statement earring combines our staple lightweight leather and a fun new multi-color resin piece. Each earring is a little bit unique and that's one of the reasons we love them so much! This is a limited earring and fingers crossed it sticks around long enough for you to snag them! I love this new, unexpected leather statement earring because they are still light and comfortable, but modern and fun! 

Dove Gray Blossom & Bare Pink BlossomWe're introducing a new pattern this month- the Blossom! This leather earring comes in a true gray and a light blush pink in our classic teardrop shape. I love this pattern and its subtle nod to Spring flowers. Pair these with your Spring pastels and soft neutrals for a warm-weather ready look!

Born to Bloom Crewneck Sweatshirt- We've also got a new pullover this season. This sweatshirt is my favorite cut and it's so soft! I love the uplifting message it sends and I can't wait to wear it nonstop!

GOLD LEAF DISC STATEMENT LEATHER EARRINGS
 
 SIGNATURE SILVER STUD EARRINGS
We're also restocking our best selling gold statement earrings and stud sets today! These are all my favorite and I'm so happy we can offer them again. 

Have you snagged this month's Earring of the Month? It's been one of our best selling Earring of the Month's ever!
 

Shop all of our new arrivals below and here. Leave a comment letting me know what items you are most excited about! 

Comments

Popular Posts