This week on OLM- Ready for Spring

Happy Friday guys! It's the 475th week of Winter here and I'm pretty sure we are stuck in a real life Groundhog Day time loop. The kids are out of school again and we're just camping out over here waiting for another winter storm to hit. There are a lot of good things to be grateful for though like the fact that we are in great shape in the chocolate department thanks to Valentine's Day and we did get two 50 degree days this week. Today I've got a big roundup of Instagram outfits for ya- ready to shop, pin or use as inspo when you get dressed today. If you can't tell I'm itching for Spring and I'm slowly transitioning my wardrobe away from Winter in general.

SHOP THE POST



LEOPARD ROTHY'S

I bought my first pair of Rothy's this month thanks to recommendations from several bloggers and readers. And I love them! They are super comfortable, easy to walk in, don't rub, chic and machine washable! I sized up a full size in mine and I've heard in the points everyone needs to size up at least half a size.

H&M PATTERN KNIT SWEATER (wearing size small) // ABERCROMBIE MENSWEAR PANTS (wearing size small) // CHEETAH CORK LEATHR EARRINGS (wearing size large) // LEITH MACEE BOOTIE


ROSE NOVA LEATHER EARRINGS // QUPID WOMENS CASHMERE 57 HEELED SANDALS

We don't have too many plans for the weekend- mostly just waiting to see how much snow actually shows up! In the case of snow we'll be sledding and watching more Netflix. My youngest brother had a birthday this week so we'll be doing a family party for him and for Rush on Sunday. MOSTLY we're all just counting down the days until we leave for vacation at the end of the month. We'll be heading somewhere sunny and I CAN NOT WAIT.

What are your weekend plans? Are you snowed in too?

Comments

Popular Posts