Pleated Skirt for Spring

Happy Tuesday friends! Today I'm sharing some of my favorite Spring styles from JCPenney. This season I've found myself drawn to light fabrics, pastel colors, soft stripes, and fun textures. It's even been warm enough for sandals lately and I can't complain! I love sandal and sweater weather and skirts and sandals too! Spring is a great time to pull out basics like I'll share today and to have a little fun with pleats and prints too. 

Kilee Nickels wearing JCPenney Spring Inspired Outfit

SHOP THE POST




One Little Momma - Yellow skirt for Spring

OLM - Denim jacket with skirt

JCPenney Style with One Little Momma

Silver Cork Leather Earrings worn by Kilee Nickels

Easter Style Inspiration from Kilee Nickels

Silver Cork Leather Earrings worn by Kilee Nickels

Midi Pleated Skirt - OLM

Today's look, and really most of my looks, are all about basics with one or two statement pieces. I've found so many great basic pieces from JCPenney and this skirt was one of those fun statement pieces that I was really excited to snag! Find my fit and feedback on today's outfit components below.

JACKET: This jacket is a great medium wash and has an easy but fitted fit. It fits TTS and I'm wearing size small. It is junior's sizing, but I don't think you need to size up.

TEE: This tee has a nice fit and a pretty scoop neck. It's not too low and the sleeves have a cute rolled detail. I'm wearing size x-small and it's not fitted. It is a little sheer so you may need a nude bra or a tank under it.

SKIRT: I love this skirt! It's such a pretty color although it also comes in a fun pattern. I'm wearing size x-small and it is women's sizing. It's only $36 right now! It is lined and goes past the knee.

SHOES: These shoes add a fun light stripe pattern to any outfit. They fit TTS and are comfortable but don't have a lot of support.

Shop other faves from JCPenney below! What colors are you loving this season? Are you more of a pastels or a bright colors person in the Spring?



Thanks to JCPenney for sponsoring this post. As always- all styling and opinions are my own. 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts