April Style Inspo

Happy April friends! It may be April 1st, but no tricks here. Just a new Spring outfit and update on our week. I love to do fun things for holidays, but I'm so boring when it comes to tricks. My good friend is the queen of April Fools and it's always fun to see what she does to her family. Her family hates it, but my boys wish they were in her family. I'm not sure what they find appealing in the idea of waking up to find earrings super glued to your ears or finding all of their favorite things suspended in Jello, but I guess you always want what you can't have! :)

I'm starting this Monday with a full day at work including planning meetings, an eye doctor appointment for one of the boys and ending the day running kids to baseball and swimming practice. Nothing like easing into the week after a weekend! Thankfully the sun is shining and that always motivates me. Today on the blog- I'm partnering with Abercrombie to share some of their new arrivals for Spring, including this cute top you'll see below. I'm loving all of the light colors and fabrics and pretty feminine details which feel perfectly appropriate for the season. 

Kilee Nickels - Abercrombie Style
 SHOP THE POST



One Little Momma - Abercrombie Style

Tie front poplin shirt - Kilee Nickels

April Style Inspo - One Little Momma

N&S Black Bloch Leather Earrings with Tortoise Post



Striped canvas tote - One little momma
Abercrombie Short-Sleeve Tie-Front Poplin Shirt // Abercrombie Ultra High Rise Ankle Straight Jeans // Abercrombie Canvas Tote // Chamula Sayulita Huarache Sandal // N&S Select White Thin Leather Cuff // N&S Black Bloch Leather Earrings with Tortoise Post
One of the themes I'm seeing emerge in my closet this season is blue and white stripes. This print feels like a fresh update to the typical Spring stripes and definitely adds a lightness to my wardrobe. I picked up this tie front top and just had to pair it with this matchy tote. Light blue and white stripes are really easy to pair with all kinds of bottoms. I imagine pairing this top with white jeans, shorts, light and dark denim and even olive-green shorts or pants. I'll share size and fit detail for each item below.
MY STATS: 
Height: 5'7"
Weight: ~ 115
(I typically wear size small and 26 at Abercrombie.)
TOP: This top is very lightweight. It can be worn unbuttoned if you wear it in a half tuck. It comes out of the dryer pretty ready to wear- and a quick shot with the steamer will get out any wrinkles. I'm wearing size XS and it fits a little big. I tried my usual size small and it felt too over-sized. 
PANTS: These are a straight leg pair of jeans- the first I've worn in a while. I LOVE the wide cuff at the bottom. They are also high rise but not too high. They have a little stretch but not a lot, so get your true size or size up if you are in between. And they are on sale today for less than $50!
SHOES: These shoes may be slim on sizing right now, but hopefully they will restock. They are super comfy and add a cool eclectic vibe to any outfit. 
TOTE: I've loved using this canvas tote. It's thick and I used it as my everyday bag on a recent work trip. It does have a pocked on the inside and I think it would work great for a Summer bag, a pool bag, a library bag, you name it!
I've rounded up other faves from Abercrombie below! 

Comments

Popular Posts