Easter Weekend

Hey guys, it's Friday! It's been a great week here in KC- mostly because it finally feels like Spring is here to stay! The sun is an instant mood boost and when I'm in a good mood everything goes better! It was a fun week at work with new arrivals hitting the site and today we have the cutest photoshoot in the works. (Think Mother's Day!) I can't wait to share what we have up our sleeve for that next week. As you've noticed I've been twinning with Rush more and more recently and you moms with girls will have the chance to do a little twinning very soon too!
SHOP THE POST








BLOUSE (wearing size xs) // HIGH RISE ANKLE JEANS // SOLUDOS WEDGE SANDALS // WHITE CORK LEATHER EARRINGS // APPLE WATCH BAND // SUNNIES // CRISSCROSS RING // ECCO CLUTCH
Today's outfit is a super easy and feminine one. This top is so flattering on women of all shapes and sizes- in fact I just might snag it for my mom. It fits a little big so I'm wearing it in an XS and as you can see- it's still really loose and flowy. I wouldn't say it's very sheer, but I did put a tank under it because it's a tad lower than I usually wear in the front. 

These jeans are from Abercrombie and although this style may not be in stock, there are so many other great high-rise stretchy skinnies to choose from. Abercrombie high rise jeans are some of my favorites because they have the stretch factor that I want around my stomach. They are also really slimming and a great price point. I typically get my normal size in denim at Abercrombie, but if you are in between I would size up. 
I hope you have fun weekend plans and maybe a date night planned! Soren and I might get out tonight and tomorrow. We have an Easter egg hunt to attend along with baseball practice and the usual Saturday chores. Our friends put on an annual hunt that is pretty epic with hundreds of eggs in relatively close proximity, so it gets crazy! On Sunday we'll do Easter dinner at our house after church with my family and that's really what I'm most looking forward to. I love going to church on Easter and I really, really love Easter ham. No shame there. What's your favorite part of Easter weekend?
This video is one that I saw recently and it's such a beautiful expression of Easter. It really gives me all the feels and I hope you enjoy it too.
 
Have a great weekend and Happy Easter!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts