How I Shop as a Blogger

Being a fashion blogger is a funny job, and it's a new enough career that most people who don't blog, don't know exactly what it entails. Yes, it involves taking photos, shopping and even some free things, but it's also a lot of work. Shopping for me is a job and it takes a lot of time to find things online and to sift through massive websites to find items that fit well and look good. I enjoy it though- and I really enjoy find cool pieces, creating looks and sharing those with other women who don't have the time to search, shop and style outfits. And because I shop a lot, I love when I can share when my favorite things go on sale! Today I've partnered with Abercrombie to share my favorites from their end of season sale- there are so many good deals on things that I own! 

SHOP THE POST






Puff Sleeve Graphic Sweatshirt // Cropped Military Jacket // High-Rise Ankle Straight Jeans // Soludos Tall Wedge Sandals // Vanilla Shimmer Leather Earrings 
When I started blogging, I mostly shopped at thrift stores and on clearance racks. I was able to share a lot of unique and cool outfits, but they were all very hard to repeat. I quickly learned that if you are doing it right, your readers often want to be able to copy your outfits- exactly! Realizing that changed that way I shopped as a blogger. I stopped shopping the sales and second hand and started shopping new arrivals. It definitely changed how much I spent on clothes but buying clothes that are in stock and new arrivals makes it so that I can link everything I wear. Once something is out of stock- I can't really wear it! Sometimes I can find things that are similar to share, but I personally like being able to find the exact thing I see someone wearing- and many of my readers do too. 

One of the reasons I love shopping at Abercrombie is that their prices really are affordable at full price, especially for the quality. AND they often have really great sales. I often buy things that are full price which allows me to test them out and give a good recommendation to you. I also shop their sales a lot! I picked up a bunch of shirts for Soren last night from the sale section and last week I was shopping from Abercrombie Kids for the boys!

Today's whole outfit is from Abercrombie and I've been wearing all of these pieces on repeat. My top is such a pretty sweatshirt option and also comes in pink. I have it in size small and it's a little bit cropped. It works great with these high-waisted jeans. You all have been loving these jeans ever since I picked them up. They fit tts and don't have any stretch. I love the wide cuff and straight cut. 


Today is the last day to shop 60% Off Select Styles + Free Shipping On Orders Over $75. Shop my top picks below:

Thanks to Abercrombie for sponsorting this post. As always, styling and opinions are all my own. 

Comments

Popular Posts