My Favorite Thing to Buy in the Spring

Ya'll know I always love shoes- they are my favorite thing to buy- but there may not be a better season to buy shoes than SPRING! I love cute sandals, wedges, espadrilles, white sneakers and all of the fresh and fun new styles that warm weather brings. New sandals show off cute nail polish colors and make basics feel fresh and updated. Today I've partnered with Nordstrom to share some of my favorite new shoes styles this season. I've been wearing the heck out of all of these and between them all it would be hard to pick a fav!

 SHOP THE POST




Today I thought it would be a fun to show one outfit four different ways- all styled in a different way for Spring. I love a great graphic tee and this Limoncello one from Nordstrom is so cute for Spring or Summer. A graphic tee and cropped jeans are a great start to an outfit and a few accessories plus shoes totally finish it!

 
 LIMONCELLO TEE (wearing size XS) // TOPSHOP JONI JEANS // 
BIRKENSTOCK ARIZONA SLIDE SANDAL // RAY-BAN SUNNIES

1. Waterproof Birkenstocks plus a fun hat for Summer. I love, love, love these fresh white Birks. They are so bright and perfect for the pool. They fit the same as my standard Birkenstocks. (I typically wear size 8.5 shoes and 39 in Birkenstocks and 9 in these!) They also come in so many other colors. So far this white pair has cleaned up well, but if you are worried about it I also like the black and coral.



LIMONCELLO TEE (wearing size XS) // TOPSHOP JONI JEANS // 
SIMIAR UTILITY JACKET // LACE-UP ESPADRIlLE SANDAL // RAY-BAN SUNNIES

2. Espadrilles flats and a utility jacket. It's probably left over from my ballet days, but I love a shoe that laces up. These flats from Soludos are so cute and comfy to walk in. They fit TTS and are definitely walkable all day. Plus, they just have so much personality. I love wearing them with anything cropped or a skirt so that the cute laces really shine. A military jacket is a Spring staple and adds a fun layer to this outfit.


 LIMONCELLO TEE (wearing size XS) // TOPSHOP JONI JEANS // 
SIMILAR BELT BAG // MARC FISHER GLENNA PLATFORM SLINGBACK SANDAL (Color: Grey Suede) // RAY-BAN SUNNIES

3. Platform Wedges and a Belt Bag. These wedges are so fun because they are a really neutral color, but they have this cool contrasting stripe. They are quite comfy to wear, and the back strap is adjustable. The fit is TTS.



5. Kimono and wedges. For date night or somewhere where a taller heel works well, these wedges have my heart. I wore them for Easter and to work today. I love the natural leather and the leopard strap. They somehow have so much personality and yet go with everything! I've also been really happy with this kimono. I have the beige color and it's one size only. It's a great light layer that has a really pretty drape.

SOLE SOCIETY SLIDE SNEAKER // TREASURE & BOND ALEEYA SLIDE SANDAL //
LACE-UP ESPADRIlLE SANDAL

I'm linking some other favorites shoes below. I love so many of the ones I ordered from Nordstrom because they are high quality, comfortable and easy to return if they don't work. I'm big into online ordering and I've learned that when I'm not there in person I just need to plan on overordering. I order more than I plan to keep so that I can get the sizing and the styles right. I did end up liking quite a few pairs that I ordered this time and thankfully with Nordstrom the shipping is always free both ways. You can't beat it!


Comments

Popular Posts