Twinning Sets

Happy Friday guys! I'm so excited about today's post- and what's at the end of it too! Rush has been such a fun baby in so many ways, but he's defintely been the most fun to dress. He is such a handsome little guy and for some reason I spoil him more with cute clothes than I ever did the other boys. Go figure- on my last one! Not only is he fun to dress, but he is so fun to match with! Today I'm sharing some of our recent twinning outfits in an effort to prove that mom's of boys can twin too!

 SHOP THE POST




Toddler Biker Jacket // Toddler Denim Leggings // Freshly Picked Moccasins // Ray-ban Sunnies // Black Luna Leather Earrings // Madewell Leather Jacket // Similar Cheetah Print Vans 






Toddler Slip-On Shoes // Toddler Denim Leggings // Toddler Striped Sweatshirt // Similar Striped Boatneck Shirt // Jeans // Similar Van Sneakers // Black Nova Leather Earrings
I've shared some of my favorite places to shop for my boys before, but H&M has been one of my top faves for Rush. And for twinning! They have so many cute little things at great price points. Warning though- size down. Rush is wearing size 6-9 months in all of these outfits and he is now 14 months! 
Twinning Set
I do love to twin with Rush and I love the twinning trend all around. In fact, today we launched our Nickel & Suede Twinning Sets for Mother's Day! For a limited time moms can snag a pair of N&S leather earrings and get a pair of minis to match. They are a steal of a deal, but they are also additionally 15% off during our annual Mother's Day Sale this weekend. The entire site is 15% off and there are so many new Spring items to shop. I'm sharing my faves below AND the cutest Mother's Day video we did our our little mom and me photo shoot. Enjoy and happy shopping! Feel free to message me if you need any recommendations or have any questions! 

Comments

Popular Posts