N&S Style Files - Pink Desert, a Graphic Tee & Pink Pants

It's going to be a good week guys- I can feel it! For one, it's going to be an epic week here on the blog because for the first time since before Nickel & Suede I'm going to have FIVE posts up! Five! Yep, every day this week I'll have a new outfit idea here for you with one thing in common. I've styled five different outfits for five different occasions wearing the Nickel & Suede Earring of the Month- Desert Pink. I can't wait to hear which outfit was your favorite and if these outfit ideas inspired you this month!

Kilee Nickels - What One Little Momma Wore
SHOP THE POST



Pink Desert Leather Earrings - Earring of the Month

One Little Momma - Rolling Stones Tee

Madewell Pink Cropped Wide Legs Pants

One Little Momma - Pink Desert, a Graphic Tee & Pink Pants

Marc Fisher Glenna Platform Slingback Sandal

Kilee Nickels - Apple Watch Band

If you know me at all you know that I'm funny when it comes to color. I love colors, but when it comes to my clothes I typically stick to neutrals. Our Spotted Leopard or Vanilla Shimmer leather earrings are my current faves and they go with everything. But this month Pink Desert is on sale and it's actually quite a neutral color too! It's a light blush textured leather and so perfect for Spring. So, I'm pushing myself outside of my color comfort zone and I'll be wearing pink all month long! 

Today I've styled the size large Pink Desert earrings with a pair of wide legged cropped pink pants from Madewell. They are a perfect color match and are a cool way to tie in the pink to an outfit. They fit tts and I'm wearing them here with a Summery graphic tee from H&M. I love how the tee toughens up the pink a bit. Paired with this transparent crossbody (also from N&S) and my favorite gray wedges this outfit is perfect for a concert or an outdoor date. Yesterday I saw that Train and the Goo Goo Dolls are coming to Kansas City and I told Soren I wouldn't be mad if he got us tickets. I listened to a whole lot of Goo Goo Dolls growing up and I still love Train. Sounds like the perfect Summer date to me!

Tune in tomorrow to Nickel & Suede's stories and here on the blog to see my next outfit styling these fun Earring of the Month leather earrings! 

Comments

Popular Posts