N&S Style Files: Rust and Pink Desert

Today's outfit might be my favorite this week because I'm playing with colors! I really love how the colors in this outfit work together and are somewhat unexpected. As you may have read, this week I've started a new series called N&S Style Files. I'm sharing five ways to wear one pair of earrings and this week it's Desert Pink. The name of this earring speaks to the light pink blush tone that you can sometimes find in the desert sky, flowers or sand. I love the idea of pairing it with other desert-y tones like rust, tan, and ivory. 

Kilee Nickels - What One Little Momma Wore
SHOP THE POST


N&S Desert Pink Leather Earrings - One Little Momma - N&S Style Files

Madewell Woven Transport Tote Bag - Espadrille Sandals

Rust Colored Skirt and Pink Desert Earrings - Kilee Nickels

Big Earrings and a Rancher Hat - One Little Momma

H&M Fine-knit Sweater - One Little Momma

Desert-y tones like rust, tan, and ivory
Pink Desert Leather Earrings (wearing size large) // Fine-knit Sweater (wearing size xs) // Calf-length Skirt (wearing size 2) // Espadrilles with Tie Strap // Madewell Woven Transport Tote Bag // Apple Watch Band // Triple V Ring  // Ivory Rancher Hat
You may have noticed that I've been styling this week's photos around the office. Our new building has a photography studio and so much natural light. It's such a dream come true! We're working on hanging art and styling all the corners and shelves of the office so that we can do a full photo shoot of the space. It's been so incredible to see it come to life and I can't wait to share more photos with you. 
Here are a few details about today's outfit that should help you shop. Let me know if these style posts are helpful in the comments and what you would like to see styled next!
TOP: I love this sweater so much I have it in four colors. It's TTS and I have it in XS. And it's only $13! It does wash up well and feels much nicer than a $13 sweater. Totally recommend.

SKIRT: This skirt is also H&M which means it's a great price. I steamed it to get the wrinkles out and I have not washed it yet. I expect I'll hang dry it. The tie is fake- it has a zipper and a stretchy waistband in the back. Love the color and the fabric. TTS.

SHOES: These are really affordable and comfy too. I have similar ones from Steve Madden that are nicer, but for a pop of pink these will do.

EARRINGS: I always wear size large. Lightweight leather and Sterling Silver- can't be beat.

HAT: We also sell this hat at Nickel & Suede. It is the popular Rancher style from Lack of Color and it's amazing. So pretty and so great for all seasons.

TOTE: Love this bag from Madewell. All leather and a great size.
I hope you have a great Thursday and I'll see you back here tomorrow!
If you missed Days 1-3, see below.



Comments

Popular Posts