N&S Style Files: Keeping it Casual and a little Boho

I can't believe we're already on Day 4 of this week's series! This week has flown by and before we know it the weekend will be here. I can't think of a better weekend (or Summer anything) look than today's super casual and boho outfit. I'm keeping cool in a pretty peasant top, distressed shorts and some fun wedges- not to mention June's Earring of the Month!

SHOP THE POST










N&S Select Natural Beau Leather Earrings // Pull & Bear Embroidered Tie Front Top  (wearing size S/M)// Levi 501 Ripped Slouch Shorts (wearing size 26) // Marc Fischer Glenna Platform Slingback Sandal // Navajo Artisan Turquoise Burst Ring // Arrow Necklace // Choker Necklace // Layered Necklace // Apple Watch Band // Ray-Ban Sunnies 
Today's outfit is very me- and it works so well with the natural leather material of this month's earring. Not only are the tones in this top gorgeous with light peach, but boho style works really well too! Before we started making leather earrings all of the leather earrings we could find on the market were very boho. They were feathers and leaves and natural tones. No one was using metallic leather to mimic metal with the comfortable function of leather. Well we still do make earrings out of browns and blacks and natural tones and when we do I love that they pull a little bit boho. 
You could really replicate this outfit in a number of ways, from styling any boho top with bermuda shorts to changing the bottoms out for dark denim, white linen shorts and more. For comfort you could also style this outfit with flat sandals, Birkenstocks or even some Converse. 
I hope these outfits have been getting your Summer outfit ideas spinning and I'd love to see if you style anything similar to what I've been suggesting. Feel free to tag me on Instagram so I can see! 
Stay tuned tomorrow for the last installment of N&S Style Files for June! 

Comments

Popular Posts