N&S Style Files: Leopard Blazer and a Black Jumpsuit

It's Friday and although that can mean many things- it only means good things right? Whether you are just happy you made it through the week, or you have plans to hit the pool tomorrow, or you have a hot date tonight- Friday is always a good thing. Today I'm sharing the last look for my Summer outfit inspo and it's a dressier one. I've had lots of requests for more dressy looks (especially for work) but I think going out deserves a little more attention too! This look is great because it's so easy but it looks so chic. And of course- it's also styling the Earring of the Month!

 SHOP THE POST








N&S Select Natural Beau Leather Earrings // Loveappella Short Sleeve Wrap Top Jumpsuit (wearing size small) // J.Crew Parke Blazer in Leopard-Print Linen (wearing size 00) // Steve Madden Carrson Sandal // Navajo Artisan Turquoise Burst Ring // Arrow Necklace // Choker Necklace // Coin Necklace // Apple Watch Band // Ray-Ban Sunnies // Clutch: Sold Out // Natural Thin Leather Cuff: Coming Soon to N&S

This black jumpsuit is one of my best selling items of all time- and for good reason. It's super comfy and flattering. The fabric is a stretchy cotton so it feels really good to wear. It's got a crossed front that makes it easy to get on and off and also work for breastfeeding. The waist is defined and the ankles are also cuffed. The shape looks good on it's own, but it also layers well. I've worn it with a cardigan, a denim jacket and a blazer like you see today. I am wearing a small and I think it fits TTS. 

This blazer is so fabulous, obviously because it's got an all over leopard pattern, but it also fits so well. It's a linen blend which means it holds it shape and doesn't wrinkle like linen, but its breathable and soft. I would size down for a fitted look like I have here- mine is a 00.

As you can see, the Natural Beau pairs great with animal prints- once again because it's a neutral. But I think even with a chic black jumpsuit it dresses up well and adds an unexpected Summer accessory to the outfit. For only $18 you can wear it all month and more!

I hope you have enjoyed this week and the outfit ideas. I also hope you get out tonight or have fun plans for the weekend. If you have a fun date, try this date night outfit idea by adding a patterned blazer to a solid jumpsuit and throw on some heels. Voila! 

Comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts