N&S Style Files: Neutrals and the Natural Beau

Happy Monday guys! I just knew today would be a good one because I woke up with a plan and I stuck to it! I set an alarm, I put on workout clothes, I got outside for a 20 minute workout and I even read my Bible. I made a lunch (which I promptly forgot at home) and we went on our way! This week is another edition of N&S Style Files where I share five ways to style our Earring of the Month and also hopefully provide some fun early Summer style inspo. I enjoyed putting together these outfits, especially because I really love this month's earring- the Natural Beau! Today I'm sharing a great look for Summer travel and around town casual style.

One little Momma - N&S Style Files

 SHOP THE POST




Nickel and Suede Earring of the Month

Kilee Nickels - Wearing Neutrals

One Little Momma - Natural Beau Leather Earrings

Nickel and Suede Earring of the Month - Natural Beau

One Little Momma - How to Style Neutrals

Kilee Nickels - Ropper Sandals and White Pants

One Little Momma - Madwell The Transport Weekender in Canvas
N&S Select Natural Beau Leather Earrings // Topshop Double Pocket Utility Shirt  (wearing size 4) // Levi 311™ Shaping Skinny Jeans (wearing size 26 x 30) // Steve Madden Roper Slide Sandal // Madewell The Transport Weekender in Canvas // Navajo Artisan Turquoise Burst Ring // Apple Watch Band // Ray-Ban Sunnies // Wood Bracelets: Coming to N&S Soon!
I've been all about the neutrals lately and this Earring of the Month works so well with them! I love styling this natural leather earring with olive, white, brown and black. It's such a pretty light peach shade that it "naturally" goes with all neutrals. See what I did there? :) 
Other variations of this same outfit might look like: 
- a white blouse and olive joggers paired with brown flat sandals.
- an olive tee paired with black shorts or pants and white Birkenstocks.
- an olive jumpsuit and natural leather sandals.
- a military top like this paired with shorts or khakis. 
I'm sharing size and fit details on this outfit below.
TOP: I love this top. It's like a green version of a great chambray shirt. Super neutral and fits well. I steam it to get wrinkles out and it has washed up well. Fit is TTS.
JEANS: These jeans are Levi's and they are a great pair of white jeans. The fit is skinny but not super tight and they are not see-through. I love the rips too! Fit is TTS.
SANDALS: These sandals are TTS and I love the texture. They add a great neutral texture to any outfit and they are comfy too. They do fit a tad narrow so beware if you have wider feet. 
BAG: This bag is super high quality and I use it all of the time for photo shoots and anywhere I need to take a lot of things with me. Of course I always love Madewell, but this one is a classic. 
EARRINGS: June's Earring of the Month- the Natural Beau. Sterling Silver hooks, lightweight leather. These only come in one size and it is between a small and a medium.
BANGLES: These wood bangles are coming soon to Nickel & Suede!
I hope your week started off great and stay tuned for four more ways to wear this earring and get dressed for Summer!

Comments

Popular Posts