N&S Style Files: Summer Whites and the Natural Beau

Annndddd I'm back again today guys- back with another Summer outfit and another way to style June's Earring of the Month. Hopefully these ideas are helping you get dressed, shop for Summer and are also showing you how versatile these nude leather earrings can be. Today's outfit is an all white outfit which is another style that is trending for Summer. I feel like all white is always hot in Summer because it keeps you cool when it's hot and it's just so fresh and pretty in the sun. 

SHOP THE POST











I'm not one to wear dresses during the week, but this white dress may have changed my mind. It's super simple and casual, but also really sweet and pretty. I love how lightweight it is and I think versatile as well. I would wear this outfit to a shower, to church, on a date or out with friends. You could easily wear it with wedges and a jacket and with booties in early Fall. It's such a great basic. I found it to fit TTS and to be a tad bit sheer, but not bad!

I paired this all white dress with some cute rope lace-up sandals (on sale BTW) and one of our new hats for Summer. The sandals are TTS and just tie to stay in place. They also have the cutest gold and pearl little details! This frayed hat is perfect for the pool and for vacay, but as I've shown here, you can wear it around town as well! 

Other ways to recreate this look would be to wear a white button up top and white jeans, white shorts and a white tee or a white blouse and a simple white skirt. With an all white outfit you can really accessorize it with anything, but for Summer I'd choose very light and neutral accessories made from materials like straw, rope, light leather and more. 

Have you tried the all white trend? If it makes you nervous, don't forget the Oxiclean spray is your friend! 

Comments

Popular Posts