Summer Groove

Hey all- happy Wednesday! Today is one of my "workdays" so I'm in the office and getting as much done as I can during my office hours. I worried about Summer and how to navigate working and mom-ing, but it's actually worked out really great so far. Our school district offers a really fun, free Summer school program and thankfully my babysitters for the other boys have been able to continue as well. It feels like we've stayed in our scheduled groove from the school year just enough to keep me pretty calm and everything moving forward. The boys have still been attending all kinds of camps and swimming and all of that so all in all I think things have been well balanced. Today I'm working with JCPenney to share another great basic Spring/Summer outfit for you. This one is one of my favorites from JCPenney to date because the pieces work for work or for home! 

SHOP THE POST









I've had a lot of requests for more business casual here on OLM and it makes a lot of sense. I am typically drawn to casual outfits, and I certainly will dress things down often, but so many women work that work-appropriate outfit ideas are needed in the blogging world. Today's jumpsuit is a great example of a piece that can be dressed up or down for work or for play. It's a great quality fabric and has cap sleeves that work well when sleeveless isn't an option. The buttons do function, so it also works for breastfeeding! I'm wearing size XS and JCPenney is really great about restocking sizes if your size ends up selling out. Just keep checking back and I'm sure you'll find what you need. 

Today I chose to dress this down a little by layering a denim jacket and wearing flat sandals, but you could also layer it with a cardigan, try it with heels or even another style of work appropriate shoe. I really like looking through the Worthington brand at JCPenney for work wear because it's dressier, good quality and a great price point. The a.n.a. brand also often has great blouses or pant options. 

See my other pics below for work wear or other great basics I've been wearing from JCPenney.



What is your dress code at work? Do you have a specific code you have to follow or are things pretty lax?
Thanks to JCPenney for sponsoring this post. As always all opinions and styling are my own. 

Comments

Popular Posts