Our Favorite Kids' Denim

I can't believe it, but it really is time to start thinking about back to school! August is nearly here and that means it's time for school supply shopping, adding lunch money to the accounts, and back to school clothes shopping. As a kid I loved this time of year and although I about lose my mind with the lists of pencils and folders and scissors, I still love shopping for clothes with my kiddos. Abercrombie Kids is one of my go-to places to shop for my boys and today I've partnered with them to share some of Easton and my denim picks for Fall.

SHOP THE POST










  Abercrombie Kids Short-Sleeve Flip Sequin Tee (wearing size 9/10) // Abercrombie Kids Full-Zip Logo Hoodie (wearing size 9/10) // Abercrombie Kids Straight Jeans // Abercrombie Pattern Crew Sweatshirt (wearing size small) // Abercrombie High Rise Mom Jeans (wearing size 26) // London Tan Bloch Leather Earrings with Tortoise Post

I may not have any girls, but I don't feel like I miss out on the fun of shopping for clothes. My boys all have their own style and they actually love to get new clothes. Easton is my boy who loves all things blue, button up shirts, jackets and a great pair of jeans. He also won't stop growing! So, this year we stocked up on new jeans, new graphic tees and some great hoodies.

Abercrombie's denim is some of my favorite. I love it for me as an under $100 option and I love it for my boys too. They have so many cuts, washes and sizes for kids and for adults. Today I'm wearing a straight legged pair that I love, and Easton is also wearing a straight cut. I've found that their kids denim runs true to size and has lots of stretch. You can choose slim or regular and their sizes run from a 5/6 to a 15/16. It also runs slim, so Easton's straight fit is actually quite skinny.

As far as their women's denim I've found the fit and sizing depends on the style of jeans. These fit big and don't have any stretch so I would recommend sizing down. My skinny jeans from Abercrombie are true to size or a little small.

Other things that we love from Abercrombie Kids are their sequin flip tees, athletic shorts and pants, and their boy's underwear. I've linked all of our faves right now below!




Have you started back to school shopping yet? Have you tried Abercrombie Kids for your kiddos yet?
Thanks to Abercrombie Kids for sponsoring this post. As always all styling and opinions are my own. 

Comments

  1. This is so cute! And the cast even matches perfectly!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts