N&S Style Files: Bright and Bold

Happy Thursday ya'll! This may be the brightest color combo to ever grace this blog, but I'm here for it. Today is day 4 of N&S Style Files this month and Bright Melon is on sale for just two more weeks. Ever since I wore this dress for the Inc 500 Gala last year I've been crazy about a red and hot pink color combination. When I saw this jacket I knew I had to have it (red/orange is one of my favorite colors) but I also knew it would go great with Bright Melon. It's definitely a loud color combo, but it felt great to go bold or go home.

SHOP THE POST







Bright Melon Leather Earrings (wearing size large) // J.Crew Blazer - Old // V-Neck Tee (wearing size xs) // Abercrombie Ultra High Rise Ankle Straight Jeans (wearing size 26) // Red Block Heel Tie Up Sandals // Ray-Ban Sunnies // Navajo Artisan Turquoise Burst Ring // Triple V Ring // Pendant Necklace

This outfit is pretty dressy-casual, so it may not be exactly for work or for play, but hopefully it inspires you to wear something a little brighter, louder or more bold than usual. Even just the exercise of trying a new color combo or a new outfit style is a good one to do. It's healthy to get a little out of your comfort zone and to try new things. Who knows, you just may stumble on something amazing or something that is the "new you"!

Come back tomorrow for the last look of the week- and you can shop Bright Melon leather earrings here.

Comments

Popular Posts