N&S Style Files: Bright Melon and Bold Stripes

Happy hump day guys- this is week is definitely one to be looking forward to the weekend. I'm hanging on by a thread with Soren gone all this week and me juggling all things Summer, kids, work and home. It's a lot to keep up in the air on my own! I'm surviving though and hopefully thriving a tiny bit too! Today's outfit is styling our Bright Melon leather earrings in more of a basic, elevated casual way. This outfit would work for work and more- it's definitely a versatile one. 


SHOP THIS POST










Bright Melon Leather Earrings (wearing size large) // 1901 4-Way Stretch Ankle Skinny Pants (wearing size 2) // Button-Front Tie-Waist Top (wearing size xs) // Sam Edelman Clara Mules // N&S Select White Wrap Leather Cuff // Ray-Ban Sunnies // Green Apple Watch

I really like pairing hot pink with something classic like light blue and white stripes. I've gotten so many compliments on this top and it really is so fresh and Summery. White shoes and a white cuff really brighten the look and then I added a bright pink lip to pull in the hot pink one more way. I rarely wear a bright lip so this was kinda of fun to try!

I think this look proves that you don't have to be super matchy about what you pair Bright Melon with, you just need to stick with a classic palette and still keep a lot of it neutral. I hope these ideas are helping you with Summer outfit inspiration. Come back tomorrow for another Bright Melon look!

Comments

Popular Posts