N&S Style Files- Summer Prints and Picnic Pants

 Happy Friday friends! It's going to be a great day! Soren is home after a week long trip to Colorado (hallelujah!) and the Anniversary Sale opens to everyone at 11:30 CST today! My assistant and I are hard at work prepping an in-stock favorites post for you so be sure to head here at 11:29 to see what is left that I can recommend. Today is also the last day for N&S Style Files with Bright Melon and I've got such a fun look for you today! These patterned pants are so cute for Summer and I love how the outfit came together!


SHOP THIS POST










I love a great basic white tee with funky pants and big earrings. I've been wearing this combo all Summer and it works! Today I paired these bright pink leather earrings with black and white and some natural rope sandals. I let the pink stand on it's own (except for my cute tote) and I loved how it came together! This outfit was perfect for the picnic we went on later that afternoon and it was a great way to wrap up the week.

For this edition of Style Files I also put together a vlog about my week in Bright Melon. Click below to see how and where I wore Bright Melon all week!



Comments

Popular Posts