OLM Anniversary Sale- Beauty Picks

My favorite things to buy from the Nordstorm Anniversary Sale are shoes, jeans and sweaters. But there are other items I like to sneak in my cart as well like beauty products. This sale is the perfect time to try or restock those products for a great deal. I’ve got a little round up of my favorite beauty items from the Anniversary Sale below!


SHOP THIS POST




These were all the beauty products I bought at the sale this year.

NARS Hot Tropic Lip Gloss Set-  This gloss is my go-to and these colors are gorgeous. I wear it everyday. They aren't super saturated and they aren't sticky. This is one makeup product that I would recommend to everyone. This set is on sale for a steal because each gloss is usually $20 each! I tried on each color here. ($30 After Sale $96)

Kiehl's Jumbo Creme- This is the time to stock up on the best lotion out there. This stuff is amazing! ($49 After Sale $78)

MAC Up Close and Personal Eye and Face Kit- This palette is gorgeous in person. It has a great color blush and highlighter. They are all powder. I show you how I use it on my Instagram highlight video here. ($45 After Sale $82)



Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Duo- These are some of my favorite brow products that happen to be in the sale. It's a clear brow gel with a small brow liner. Now is the time to stock up on this one. ($25 After Sale $36)


Urban Decay All Day All Night Sponge + Spray Set- This is the setting spray I swear by and will last you forever. This is a great deal on it. ($48 After Sale $96)


 Beauty Blender Sponge Set- I always replace my Beauty Blender during this sale. ($35 After Sale $54)


T3 Cura Hair Dryer- This blow dryer is phenomenal. I have the black version and yes, it’s not cheap, but it works. If you are in the market for a new blow dryer and you want to upgrade, I recommend this one. ($155 After Sale $235)



NARS Face Palette- Nars always gets it right. Love this blush and contour set. ($42 After Sale $56)



St. Tropez Jumbo Self Tan Classic Bronzing Mousse- This is the tanner I use- great price for a big bottle.  It's a lightweight, classic mousse that tailors to your individual skin tone for a long-lasting tan in one application. ($46 After Sale $80)

Shop more of my top beauty picks below.




What beauty products did you grab from the sale? Any old favorites? Trying anything new?

Comments

Popular Posts