OLM Anniversary Sale- Still in Stock

Hey guys! The Anniversary Sale is really here! I've been talking about it all week- and today non-cardholders (and cardholders) - EVERYONE can shop! Fingers crossed that some of the best things restock today, but I'm here to share a list of tried and true items that are still in stock and ready for you to shop!


SHOP THIS POST












ALLSAINTS Daisy Devo Asymmetrical Tee (wearing size small) //  BP Longline Open Cardigan (wearing size xs)  Rag & Bone Cate Ankle Skinny Jeans (wearing size 25) // Marc Fischer LTD Vega Sandal // Brixton Joanna III Wool Felt Hat // Rebecca Minkoff Jody Convertible Leather Hobo Bag
There were a lot of items that sold out and orders were cancelled over the last week, but hopefully the worst of it is behind us. I did hear from a Nordstrom employee that if you do buy something and it's cancelled during the sale, they will honor the sale price if you are able to find it again at full price after the sale. So, snag what you can, as fast as you can and hopefully those orders will all go through!
Here are some details on today's outfit- most of which- if not all is in stock! 
TEE: This tee is amazing. Pricey, but substantial fabric and great drape. I also ordered it in white! Some colors still in stock.

CARDIGAN: This is a great cardigan at a great price (only $31) that comes in several colors. Snag one or two before your size sells out! Still in stock.

JEANS: These are the Rag & Bone dark skinny jeans that I tell everyone to get every year. They are the best dark skinny jeans. Soren always notices when I'm wearing them! They make you feel like a million bucks every time you put them on. What jeans do you own that have ever done that?? They do fit a little big so you could size down. These will not stretch out or fade- seriously. Still in stock.

SANDALS: This are the newer version of my favorite sandal from last year's sale. Marc Fisher is a great brand and the quality on these is fab. The stacked heel makes them really easy to walk in. Fit is really big so I sized down a full size. This is a great sandal for transitioning from Summer to Fall. Still in stock.

HAT: I'm a hat girl and this one is so cute. I got size small. Currently sold out. 

BAG: This is the one bag I bought at the sale. This a great price for Rebecca Minkoff and the quality is fabulous. I bought the gray but also love the other colors. The size is substantial which is important to me.  Still in stock.


Halogen® Long Sleeve Modal Blend Tee (wearing size small) Still in stock.
Rag & Bone Raw Hem Ankle Skinny Jeans (wearing size 27) Still in stock.


Vince Camuto Plaid Blazer (wearing size 2) Still in stock.
Rag & Bone The Dre Ripped Slim Boyfriend Jeans (Harper) (wearing size 24) Still in stock.

Halogen® Check Blazer (wearing size xs) Still in stock.
AG Prima Ankle Cigarette Jeans (wearing size 25) Still in stock.
UGG® Abies Perforated Slip-On Platform Sneaker Some sizes still available.
Rebecca Minkoff Jody Convertible Leather Hobo Bag Still in stock.


I'll list all of my other stocked faves below- and stay tuned because I'll try to post any updates to my story and to Facebook. You can shop all of my Anniversary Sale Picks here and see all of my try-on's here.



My size info for reference:
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 116
Tops: Typically wear X-small or Small.
Pants: Typically wear 26
Skirts and dresses: Usually a 2
Blazers: 0 or 2
FULL DRESSING ROOM TRY-ON BLOG POST
ANNIVERSARY SALE BEAUTY PICKS
ANNIVERSARY SALE BABY AND KIDS PICKS

Comments

Popular Posts