Road Trip Ready with Stitch Fix

Summer is flying by and somehow we're already cruising through July! July seems to be the month for travel- whether it be road trips, jetting off to the beach or heading out on a cruise. We are no exception as some of my boys head to Colorado with Soren this week and we all fly out to Utah later in the month. And while we won't exactly be road tripping anywhere in Soren's prized Wagoneer, we will be flying and traveling means packing. Today I'm partnering with Stitch Fix Kids to share how easy packing can be with just a few clicks! Plus enter to win a family vacation and Stitch Fix credit this month- read more for all of the details!












I don't know about you, but whenever I go to pack my family for a trip, there involves a whole lot of laundry and then frustration with even their clean clothes as I search for presentable items. We're traveling to Utah to see my extended family, many of which haven't seen some of my kids in years, so I want the boys to look decent! Their current drawer of Summer items is full of camp tee shirts and athletic shorts and if you know me at all, that won't cut it. I've found that to preserve my sanity I usually just order the boys each some new clothes online so that everything that we pack goes from packaging into the suitcase. It's clean, it has no holes and it coordinates. BUT- that online shopping (or in-store) takes time. This month I tried out Stitch Fix Kids for my packing prep and it was so much faster! 
To get set up for Stitch Fix Kids you first need to set up an account for each of your kiddos. (If you want to make your own packing easier too- you can order yourself a Stitch Fix box as well!) My boys helped me set up preferences on their style as we filled out their profile and then scheduled their fix. They were so excited when their boxes arrived- even Baker was giddy about seeing his new clothes! Each box contained 6-7 items for the each boy, plus a note from the stylist, stickers and more. Many of their items coordinated enough to mix and match and not going to lie- as soon as we took these pics, I put all of their new clothes right into packing cubes to save for our upcoming trip!
I've talked about why I love Stitch Fix before, but Stitch Fix kids just may be my new go-to! Stitch Fix carries Kids sizes 2T-14 - in 40+ brands like Threads for Thought, Hurley, and Hanna Andersson, and more, as well as Stitch Fix Kids exclusive brand, Rumi + Ryder. Returns are super easy & free. You keep what you love, send back the rest in your pre-paid envelope at any USPS mailbox. Most of the pieces we got were between $12-34 and you receive a 20% discount on everything if you keep the whole box. There is no subscription is required; you can receive a Fix anytime you want - like when it's time for vacation or back to school. 
And this month, Stitch Fix has such a fun promotion happening! The Stitch Fix Summer Sweepstakes is your chance to create the best family vacation this summer! One grand prize winner will win $10,000 towards a family vacation, plus $1,000 in Stitch Fix credit. 12 others will win $250 in Stitch Fix credit, and 24 others will win $25 in Stitch Fix Credit. All you have to do is schedule a Kids Fix by July 13th to be entered to win! No purchase necessary. Ends 7/13/19 at 11:59PM ET. For rules and entry click here
Thanks for Stitch Fix for partnering on this content. As always all styling and opinions are my own. 

Comments

Popular Posts