Summer Workwear

Despite all of the Fall outfits and styles that have started to creep into fashion and blogging this month, it's still hot here! Kansas City and the Midwest in general have experienced some serious heat over the last few weeks and it's not letting up any time soon. On a day to day basis we are still very much dressing for Summer and today I'm back with JCPenney for some Summer workwear outfit inspiration. 


SHOP THIS POST













You've seen me style these pants before and they are still some of my favorite black work pants. They aren't exactly slacks, more like skinny dress pants. They fit so well and hit the ankle in just the right place. I love pairing them with blouses and shirts as an easy workwear outfit staple. The quality is really great and they are very wash and wear. I usually hang them to dry and then use a steamer to make sure they are crisp. I'm wearing a 2P because I've found this brand to run big. I would size down if you are in between sizes or get your normal size. Not to mention they are on sale for only $26 right now!

There are so many cute tops in the workwear section at JCPenney right now. I love this white ruffle top that I've styled today. It's also on sale- only $16! It runs TTS and fits well. I also ordered this top in Leopard and Black and I think they will work well for layering with a cardigan as well. 

These shoes are another great find from JCPenney as well. I love a heeled sandal and if you can have open-toed shoes at work, these might be a great option. The heel is actually really comfortable and fit is TTS. They are not leather, but they look really great and the color is perfect for now and to wear with sweaters in the Fall. 

I'm linking a bunch of other great basics and workwear pieces below! 



Thanks to JCPenney for sponsoring this post. As always all styling and opinions are my own.

Comments

Popular Posts