Wrapping Up the Week

Happy Friday guys! It's been a week full of ups and downs over here so I'm excited for Friday to have arrived. We don't have big plans for the weekend- just a movie night tonight and haircuts for the kiddos tomorrow. We head to Utah next week so we'll be getting ready for that and it feels good to have something to look forward to. Today I'm partnering with Nordstrom to share this easy look that really works for all seasons and can be worn for work or for play.


SHOP THE POST






 






Halogen Blanca Espadrille Mule //  Halogen Ankle Pants (wearing size 2) // Halogen Tie Waist Cardigan (wearing size xs) // Seamleass Two Way Tank (S)  // Rebecca Minkoff Jody Convertible Leather Hobo Bag // Ray-Ban Standard Original 58mm Aviator Sunglasses

Over the last few months I've been trying to incorporate more business casual type outfits here on OLM. I've found myself needing more of them for work and work events and the feedback I've gotten from you is that you want more workwear inspo too! It's pretty fun and easy to get dressed for the everyday casual event, but finding outfits and pieces that feel like "you" or "me" that also work for work can be a challenge. This outfit (and these ones) are all great outfits that I found at Nordstrom. I've been really impressed with the variety and especially quality of the brands I find at Nordstrom as I shop for long lasting basics that can be dressed up or down. I've had success narrowing my search down by looking at brands like Halogen, Leith and Treasure and Bond. 

Find size and fit details for today's outfit below!

TOP: I have always been a fan of a wrap sweaters and I love this one. It's actually constructed like a cardigan, and then it ties in the front. The length is perfect and the fabric is very nice. It will definitely wash and wear well. I'm wearing XS and it fits TTS.

PANTS: These pants felt like they fit on the big side. I'm wearing size 2 and although I'm in between a 0 and a 2, I think that sizing down would be a good idea. They are a great length, high quality material and definitely a basic that I would recommend. They also come in a bunch of other colors. 

SHOES: These shoes are even cuter in person. I love the snakeskin pattern paired with a flat espadrille. Because they are closed toe they should work well for work, but they are definitely casual enough for so many other occasions. Fit is TTS.

Are you liking the workwear mixed in these days? What would you enjoy seeing more of?
Thanks to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post. As always, all opinions and styling choices are my own.

Comments

  1. Love this cute outfit. What color is the sweater? Tan or ivory?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment!

Popular Posts