Back in Black- The Last Weekend to Shop the Anniversary Sale

Happy Thursday all! I'm excited to share today's outfit because it's so edgy, but also so repeatable. This is the last weekend to shop the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and there are still a lot of great basics in stock. If you haven't read my post about all of the great denim on sale - go read it here! And if you haven't snagged any new jeans yet, go now! This is the time to invest in great denim and see what all of the fuss is about!


SHOP THE POST
















I love a great all-black look and especially if my jeans are a true, fresh, dark black. These Rag and Bone jeans are my absolute favorite and they do not fade! They fit so well and stay looking great. I would recommend sizing up in them, but you'll be amazed at how good they feel.

Today's jacket is sadly sold out right now, but it reminds me so much of this one from Madewell. I love a classic biker style jacket and highly recommend either one. I wear an XS in the Madewell jacket and a small in this one from Treasure and Bond.

This tee is also sold out right now, but I also love this one and this one for a great basic. A black tee and black jeans are perfect for wearing with a pair of statement boots and these ones are just that. They are still in stock and I get so many compliments when I wear them. Fit is TTS. 

I've rounded up the last of my very favs from the sale that are still in stock and still very much on sale! 



What have you bought and loved from the sale? What are you most looking forward to wearing this Fall?

Comments

Popular Posts