Back To School for All the Boys

Happy Friday friends! We've survived our first few days back to school and so far its been great! The boys are loving their teachers and their classes and I'm so thankful for that. Easton and Kesler and Knox all started back at the elementary school and the little guys are starting their programs next week. Baker will be heading into his first year of preschool and Rush will be with me and at the sitter too. We had a back to school bonfire this week to celebrate the end of Summer and the boy's styled some of their new Fall clothes. Today I'm partnering with Nordstrom to share our favorite boy's clothing for back to school- from baby to the big boys- they have it all.

Shop the Post











SHIRT // PANTS






RUSH OUTFIT 1 
SHIRT // PANTS 
RUSH OUTFIT 2 
SHIRT // PANTS
BAKER OUTFIT
SHIRT // PANTS // SHOES
KNOX OUTFIT
SHIRT // SHORTS // SHOES // SHOES

It's back to school time for us and whether you have or you haven't started yet, I bet you've been shopping and preparing just like we have. My boy's actually do like to shop for school supplies and even clothes so I would say I have it pretty easy. They often like what I like, or we find ways to compromise. Even though my boys all have different personalities and a little bit different style, I still love to have a little input in what they wear and I really love it when their outfits coordinate. I rarely buy them matching clothes, but coordinating clothes happen as often as occasion permits. :) 
One of the brands that I always shop for my boy's is Tucker and Tate at Nordstrom. I love the quality of the clothing, the fit, and the styles. The sizing is true to size and they offer clothing for boys (and girls) from baby all the way through the early teens. I'm able to shop for Rush, Baker, Knox, Kesler AND Easton in the same place. Many items are available in baby and toddler sizes or have coordinating options in the other sizes. This season I love seeing all of their camo options and as you can see, we mixed and matched our way through Tucker and Tate's selection. 

I debated saving these outfits for family photos because I love them so much, but instead we just snapped these candids while we roasted marshmallows and I love the memories we documented. The boys all said how much they liked their clothes and since I love them too that's a total win-win. Tucker and Tate also has a bunch of other great basics. We love their pj's and their underwear too! As you finish up your back to school shopping I'd recommend taking a look at Nordstrom. We have been really happy with the clothing (and the shoes) we snagged this year and with free shipping and returns it was really easy to get the right sizes if we guessed wrong. 

You can shop all of our faves below!



Have you finished shopping yet? When do your kids start back?


Thanks to Nordstrom for sponsoring this post. As always, all opinions and styling are my own. 

Comments

Popular Posts