Fall Bootie Style Guide




Happy Tuesday! Now that school is back in session it only means one thing, Fall is just around the corner.This also means bootie season is almost here. If you know me you know I start wearing booties as early in August as possible, but I'm jumping the gun a little. :)  Queue the sweaters, booties, pumpkin candles and crunchy leaves. I am excited about all of the animal print options this year from leopard to tiger to snakeskin- there is something for everyone!



Today I am sharing all the booties I have recently bought for Fall. I've been wearing most of these around for a few weeks now so I'm sure my recommendations are worthwhile.

1. Snakeskin Bootie: I love the shape and feel of this boot so much that I also have it in tan. It's a great medium to low heel and fit is TTS. It actually comes in a darker and a lighter snakeskin option and both are amazing.


2. Black Bootie: I usually don't wear black booties- for some reason I have a hard time finding a pair to love. But these ones are winners. They have a low heel and a great squared off pointed toe. Super comfy and chic.


3. Snakeskin Bootie: This boot is on my wishlist from Madewell. I love the shape and the darker print.


4. Taupe Bootie: These are my current basic bootie. They aren't crazy expensive and they are an easy neutral color.


5. Leopard Bootie: This is my boot from last year and I still love it. The calf hair is great and the heel is a nice height.


6. Natural Leather Bootie: These were my favorite boots from the Anniversary Sale. They are so chic and definitely elevating.


7. Mules: I'm still on the hunt for a great brown bootie, but I picked up these mules and love them. They are great for work and are also a great price.


8. Tiger Bootie: This pair is definitely a statement pair. Love the shape, colors and prints mixed together. Fit is TTS.

Comments

Popular Posts