N&S Style Files: Camo and Cedar Grove

SHOP THE POST

















TEE // PANTS // SANDALS // CUFF // EARRINGS // SUNNIES

With Fall just around the corner I've been feeling drawn toward camo once again. I am one that will wear camo year-round, but it feels especially right in the Fall. Today I wanted to show another way to style these brown leather earrings - this time by pairing them with black. I really love brown and black together and I think the camo pattern of these pants really pulls the outfit together. 

To recreate this look try pairing camo pants with a black tee and brown accessories. I'd recommend our Cedar Grove leather earrings and then another brown accessory to pull it together. Try a pair of brown sandals like I have on or brown tote or a cuff or all three!

Shop my favorite camo pants right now below and stay tuned tomorrow for another pre-Fall look with Cedar Grove!


Comments

Popular Posts