N&S Style Files- Cedar Grove Begins

And we're back today with a week another five days styling the Nickel & Suede Earring of the Month five ways! This series is a great way to challenge me to style the same accessory multiple times and I love sharing those style ideas with you. Today I'm styling our Cedar Grove leather earrings and I think you're going to like this one!

SHOP THE POST












LEATHER EARRINGS (size L) // JACKET (size S) // TEE // SKIRT (size 2) // SHOES // CUFF // GLASSES // WATCH BAND // TURQUOISE RING // CRISS CROSS RING
With Fall just around the corner, this Earring of the Month is an easy no-brainer. These leather earrings are super lightweight, soft, and have a great texture. The Cedar color is one that goes well with nearly any color so it's almost hard to think of an outfit it wouldn't work with. Today I pulled out my favorite denim jacket and paired it with this patterned knit skirt. You can definitely repeat this outfit with nearly any skirt, a white tee, a denim jacket and brown wedges. 
One way that I found it really easy to tie these earrings in with each outfit this week was to style them with shoes or boots that were a similar color. I don't think they need to be an exact match- they just need to be close. These wedges are a similar brown and my thin leather cuff is as well. A basic white tee and classic denim jacket just pulled it all together! The skirt is ivory and a dark red/rust so the colors work well with my brown accessories. 
You may also notice I actually wore my glasses today too! I do wear glasses but I usually just opt for contacts. As much as I love this pair from Warby Parker (the Jennings) glasses usually give me a headache. It was worth it for a few hours this time though- I love the added brown tone with the rest of the outfit.
Do you have the pieces to style this outfit in your closet? Would you wear this one?

Comments

Popular Posts