N&S Style Files: Plaid and Lace

SHOP THE POST













SHIRT // PANTS // SHOES // EARRINGS // BAG (old) 

Today's outfit might be my favorite this week. I just love all of the Fall feels in this one! This top and these pants are both super affordable and work well together but would also aid in creating so many other chic outfits this Fall when styled separately. The mix of small print plaid and lace really works well together and I think the brown earrings really ground the outfit.

As far as fit goes, this top is on the shorter side. I would say it fits TTS, but beware of the length. I was surprised at how small these pants fit. I ordered my typical 2 but these were too snug to get on comfortably. I would recommend sizing up in the pants. These shoes do fit TTS but they take some breaking in. I love the shape and the color but they have been rubbing my heel so take that into account. I always wear size large in the earrings.

I hope these fit details and the styling overall this week is helping you form some Fall outfits for the upcoming season and also convincing you that Cedar Grove really is a Fall accessory essential. Stay tuned tomorrow for the last of this week's Style File outfits.


Comments

Popular Posts