Weekly Roundup

Happy Friday guys! It's been one of those weeks- you know what I mean- and I'm thankfully feeling like it's ending on a positive note! I have been trying to implement new schedules at work and at home and for myself and although it's hard to change- I think good things are coming from it. I exercised more, had more regular meetings and I had some unexpected kindness from friends. I am definitely trying to lean into this time of growth and transition and with the change of seasons this couldn't be more timely. I'm looking forward to more Fall weather, more routine and more joy in the everyday. 


Today I have a round-up of outfits from the week, best sellers and a list of weekend sales. Hopefully this list gives you some good inspiration for Fall shopping and Fall outfits to pin. 












This Week's Best Sellers


The Dre Ripped Slim Boyfriend Jeans
Knit Sweater
Curved Hem Tee
Camo Utility Joggers
Tie Waist Cardigan
Puma Training Shoes
Gigietta Bootie
Slip On Platform Sneaker
Cate Ankle Skinny Jeans
Jacquard Pattern Skirt


My Favorite Weekend Sales

Anthropologie

J Crew


Nordstrom


If you missed this week's posts check out my Fall Bootie Style Guide and N&S Style Files with Cedar Grove.

Comments

Popular Posts