Fall Classics and a Fresh Start

I cannot believe I'm typing this as the month of September comes to an end. It's been a great month with so many good things happenings and such a great start to Fall- but October really will be here tomorrow! But- there are so many great things about a new month! First- it's October and October is really hard to beat. Second, a new month is a new chance to start off on a new foot. Today I'm partnering with JC Penney to share my favorite Fall styles season, plus some ideas for making this next month great!

SHOP THE POST




















This season I'm loving the tied-collar look. I've been seeing blouses with bows on them everywhere and this teal one in today's outfit is so on-trend. Plus it's a great price! I'm wearing size XS and paired it with my favorite pull on work-pant from JC Penney. These are so comfy and look so nice. I wear a 2P and they fit great. I'm also really loving these off-white mule/boots. They have a little bit of a Western vibe (also so on trend) and cute stud details. I love that all of these items are such an affordable way to try a trend and the quality is actually really great too.

For me the month of September was all about trying to get in a routine, but it didn't work perfectly. I started getting to work earlier, and that helped, but I didn't start a lot of the other habits that I really wanted to get disciplined about. I have a few things I want to start but I wanted to give you an even bigger list to maybe get you thinking. I love the idea of new beginnings and that we constantly have the chance to make a new day a new beginning. This month is going to be good one- I can feel it!

IDEAS FOR MAKING A NEW MONTH MAGICAL

  • Start every day with prayer/mediation.
  • Add a pack of vitamins to your breakfast. 
  • Eat breakfast- like a real one.
  • Start telling people you appreciate them. Don't just think it- say it. 
  • Every night tell yourself what you are going to do when your alarm goes off. Make a plan with your optimistic bedtime-self to defeat your morning-tired self. 
  • Start putting more things in your phone calendar and make a point to look at it. Schedule yourself alone time or time to do something you enjoy. 
  • Cancel a subscription to something you keep forgetting about. 
  • Start buying double of things that you always buy. It feels so good to stock up on the basics. 
  • Buy some blank birthday and thank you and just because cards. Make a point to use them. 
  • Choose to forgive people faster.
  • Do something you've never done before.
  • Listen to a podcast every week. Or just a new one. Or every day.

What are your ideas? What would make your life better/easier/more fun/more productive/moving in the direction you want???

I've linked my favorite affordable Fall favs from JC Penney below- would love to hear from you in the comments or on social media!










Thanks to JC Penney for sponsoring this post- as always all styling and opinions are my own. 

Comments

Popular Posts