Fall Jacket Style Guide - Denim Jacket Essentials

Today I am talking all about Fall jackets- specifically denim jackets!  I have forever been a jacket girl. When Soren and I first met one of the things he noticed about me was that I was wearing a denim jacket. It was 2004 and apparently he didn't see many girls wearing them at the time. He was instantly interested in the fact that I had my own style and asked me out that night. (I do still have that specific jacket!) Since then I have collected quite a few other denim jackets so today I want to share my top reccs with you!

SHOP THE POST



 I love layering with jacket and cardigans in the Fall and Winter (okay, maybe all year long too).  These jackets are all either ones I currently own, ones that are in my cart or ones I would definitely wear or recommend.




When it comes to denim jackets I actually think it's a good thing to have more than one. I have so many, but they serve different purposes. I love this Madewell denim jacket for when I wanted a fitted look - so much so that I have it in XS and S. A boyfriend denim jacket like this one is great for a looser fit for more casual outfits. Then there are light and dark washes, distressed options and more!

One of my favorite ways to style jackets in the Fall is with a basic tee, black denim, a pair of statement earrings and a great pair of booties or sneaks.  It creates a classic, stylish look with minimal effort.  In case you missed it, last week I put together a full list of all the booties I am wearing this season!






JACKET (wearing XS) // TEE // JEANS // SHOES // HAT // EARRINGS // CUFF

Do you have a denim jacket that you love? 



Comments

Popular Posts