Falling for These New Releases from Nickel & Suede

One of my favorite times of the year is right this minute. I love the transition from Summer to Fall, especially when it comes to all things fashion. Switching from Summer to Fall clothing and accessories is so enjoyable- especially if you have an excuse to shop for a few new things! Today the first of our Fall arrivals are dropping at Nickel & Suede. We've got new resin, camo, jewel tones and more. These leather earrings are some of our prettiest to date! Scroll on to see the Fall goodness I'm talking about. 

SHOP THE POST


We have a new blonde tortoise resin this month that we have paired with chocolate leather for a gorgeous new Luna style. I love all of the shades of brown in this earring and I think it will look great on all hair colors and skin tones.

We also have new tees and sweatshirts this month! Our motto this season is to be UNSTOPPABLE and you can join us by wearing one of our two new tees or our new sweatshirt. The gray tee is more of a feminine fit and fits bigger than our previous tees. The white version is more of a boxy, unisex fit.  


I'm obsessed with our new Camo Statement Earrings this season. I love this elevated style and if you know me at all, camo is always in season.  


We have a new olive green this season and it's such a gorgeous shade of green. This is much lighter than our previous olive colors and it comes in a teardrop, a bloch with tortoise post and will be coming in a cut-out later this month.  



We've also brought in a new pair of studs this season, a new ring and more so head over to our new arrivals section to see them all. I can't wait to hear your favorites and what you decide to snag!


Comments

Popular Posts