More Basics


SHOP THIS POST








Leith Longline Cardigan (wearing size xs) // Treasure & Bond Curved Hem Tee (wearing size xs) // Paige Hoxton Ripped High Waist Ankle Skinny Jeans (wearing size 25) // Vince Camuto Gigietta Bootie (fit tts) // Ray-Ban Standard Original 58mm Aviator Sunglasses
This year's Leith cardigan has longer slits on the side and is industrial length. The color green is currenlty sold out but there are other colors in different sizes to try.
This is a super, super soft tee. I think the xs is a little too small so I would go with a small. Love the fabric and the color. Perfect basic tee. 
I love the wash and fit of these jeans. They didn't have a size 26 in store so I went with the 25 and they are surprisngly comfortable and I kept the smaller size. I've had other Paige jeans stretch out before so I'm hoping by sizing down I avoid that.
This is my favorite basic boot from the sale. This year there are a lot of pointed toe booties and these are still approachable. I love the pointed toe on these booties and the slit in the shaft. Wearing size 8.5 so they fit tts. These also come in a variety of colors. I loved the style so much I also purchased the natural embossed leather color. Definitely great everyday Fall booties - especially in this color. 

Comments

Popular Posts