N&S Style Files: Ginger Suede and Cords

Happy Monday friends! I'm so excited for this month's Style Files. Our Earring of the Month for September is Ginger Suede and it is the most beautiful rust color. I've been seeing it everywhere this season and it goes with so many things! Today's graphic tee and corduroy pants are super causal, but I've dressed this one up too. Stay tuned for more looks all week!

SHOP THE POST








DENIM JACKET | TEE | CORDUROY PANTS | SNEAKERS | SUNGLASSES | EARRINGS

It's been a minute since I wore corduroys but this season I am all about them. This pair is super affordable and also super soft! I recommend sizing up for best fit, but I definitely recommend them. I also have this pair that I love and I currently have this green pair in my cart. 

Like I said above, this rust suede leather is super versatile. It goes with other traditional Fall colors, but I also love pairing it with a more retro palette like you see today. Try it with light blush or pink and with other shades of brown and caramel. It will go with more than you think! Not to mention these are our lightest weight leather. They are big earrings but they are so light! 

Stay tuned for more Ginger Suede Leather Earring looks this week! 

Comments

Popular Posts