N&S Style Files- Mixed Prints for Fall

Today is the last day of this month's Style Files and I love how this look came together. It's a little unexpected and even a little bit much, but I think that happens often when I get dressed. :) I love the idea of dressing up our suede earrings and I think the rust color totally works for a dressier occasion. 

SHOP THE POST







For this outfit I opted to mix prints and I even opted to mix small prints... I think it works. It's a little different and busy, but I love it. You could wear it in a more approachable way if you broke up the pieces. Rust clearly pairs well with leopard and with plaid so swap the leopard out for a cream blouse with plaid pants or swap the plaid pants out for a pair of black pants. Or just repeat this one exactly! The top and the pants are both really affordable. The leopard blouse does fit TTS and the pants fit a tad small. I would size up . 

I hope the outfits this week were helpful and gave you a little bit of new style inspo this Fall. I'd love to see how you are wearing your Ginger Suede leather earrings so feel free to tag me when you style them or recreate these outfits!

Comments

Popular Posts